• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thilo Kehrer

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I will put in this thread. Don't know if it's enough for an own thread.

The German "ITK" (don't know if ITK is the right word, he is an insider). He wrote about Mislintat weeks before the press wrote it. He instantly could deny, that Tuchel will join us after the Kicker article. And and and..
Looks like he has many conncetions. Think he is not even an Arsenal fan, think West Ham is his "english" club.
He is very very reliable.

Auf Schalke ist man sich derweil sehr bewusst darüber, dass Thilo Kehrer weit oben auf der Sommerwunschliste der Gunners steht. Wird quasi dauerhaft von Leuten der Gunners beobachtet. Bisweilen auch in Trainingssessions. Auch soll es schon erste Gespräche zwischen Verein und Kehrers Team gegeben haben.

england5germany1 at the german Transfermarkt-Forum.

Summary:
Schalke is aware, that Kehrer is high on the Gunners wishlist. He is permanently observed by people from Arsenal - sometimes even in trainings.
Already first discussions between the clubs.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I will put in this thread. Don't know if it's enough for an own thread.

The German "ITK" (don't know if ITK is the right word, he is an insider). He wrote about Mislintat weeks before the press wrote it. He instantly could deny, that Tuchel will join us after the Kicker article. And and and..
Looks like he has many conncetions. Think he is not even an Arsenal fan, think West Ham is his "english" club.
He is very very reliable.

england5germany1 at the german Transfermarkt-Forum.

Summary:
Schalke is aware, that Kehrer is high on the Gunners wishlist. He is permanently observed by people from Arsenal - sometimes even in trainings.
Already first discussions between the clubs.

Ohhh well if this is true, Mislintat's trip to the Schalke v Dortmund game would make a lot more sense. Everyone thought it was for Meyer, could have been for Kehrer. This certainly has the under-the-radar feel of a typical Arsenal transfer.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

First rumour that makes sense, and they already bought a replacement as well.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Ohhh well if this is true, Mislintat's trip to the Schalke v Dortmund game would make a lot more sense. Everyone thought it was for Meyer, could have been for Kehrer. This certainly has the under-the-radar feel of a typical Arsenal transfer.

As always we go for the under the radar players. CB is not the position we should mess about - go and buy a world class player already!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
someone help me and put conor mcgregor who the f**k this guy gif.

No idea about Thilo I rarely watch bundesliga we hope our German experts here help us

NieThePiet

All jokes aside does anyone know much about him?

Yes of course and i'm really unsure whether he will be good enough for the PL at the moment.

Tedesco is playing a very defensive and disciplined system with 3 at the back. Kehrer is playing the RCB in this system.

He had a couple of bad tacklings in the first half of the season, very rushed and with a lot of risico. Against Dortmund he should have seen yellow-red for example.
In the second half of the season he is more disciplined, less "stupid" fouls.

His passing isn't quite good, is strengts are his speed and his tactical level (thanks to Tedesco too).

He played some games on the wings too, but can't imagine his future will be there. Despite the pace there isn't much for this position so far, of course he is still only 21.

How he will deal as RCB or LCB with 4 at the back? Can he win the aerial duels against physical stronger players?
His length is okay for a CB, but he isn't physical strong so far. He still can improve there of course.

But imagine Lukaku against Kehrer, i doubt he would have a chance. He needs to compensate it with this position play and with reading of the situation.

We have Chambers, Holding and Mavropanos as talented CBs. We need another one talented, who haven't proved himself in a back-four formation?

We should look for a more experienced CB first, who had more than one good season. We need proven quality there.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We either going to buy bunch of young players for cheap and build for future or get 2 players that's cost 30M.

I want us change approach if we are rebuilding

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes of course and i'm really unsure whether he will be good enough for the PL at the moment.

Tedesco is playing a very defensive and disciplined system with 3 at the back. Kehrer is playing the RCB in this system.

He had a couple of bad tacklings in the first half of the season, very rushed and with a lot of risico. Against Dortmund he should have seen yellow-red for example.
In the second half of the season he is more disciplined, less "stupid" fouls.

His passing isn't quite good, is strengts are his speed and his tactical level (thanks to Tedesco too).

He played some games on the wings too, but can't imagine his future will be there. Despite the pace there isn't much for this position so far, of course he is still only 21.

How he will deal as RCB or LCB with 4 at the back? Can he win the aerial duels against physical stronger players?
His length is okay for a CB, but he isn't physical strong so far. He still can improve there of course.

But imagine Lukaku against Kehrer, i doubt he would have a chance. He needs to compensate it with this position play and with reading of the situation.

We have Chambers, Holding and Mavropanos as talented CBs. We need another one talented, who haven't proved himself in a back-four formation?

We should look for a more experienced CB first, who had more than one good season. We need proven quality there.
We don't know Chambers will be here next season even Holding. Also in seeing he got 1 year left of his contract so he'll be cheap won't affect our budget

NieThePiet

We don't know Chambers will be here next season even Holding. Also in seeing he got 1 year left of his contract so he'll be cheap won't affect our budget

Chambers signed a new contract this season and had many games. As number 4 a player like Chambers is enough. We need improvements for CB 1 and 2. Kehrer would get a massive wage improvement like Kolasinac, don't think we are the only club interested. Looks like he will not sign a new Schalke contract so this summer for some money or next for free.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️

Seems decent with both feet, even though sources say he's right-footed.

al-Ustaadh

Played at left center back in a three center back formation against Dortmund.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chambers signed a new contract this season and had many games. As number 4 a player like Chambers is enough. We need improvements for CB 1 and 2. Kehrer would get a massive wage improvement like Kolasinac, don't think we are the only club interested. Looks like he will not sign a new Schalke contract so this summer for some money or next for free.
I think this season our focus will be strengthen the defense and midfield so we should use it to strength these areas for next season

al-Ustaadh

From the highlight videos he's really strong in the tackle but also looks rash and takes too many chances. I get the vibe from him that he's a Koscielny replacement.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

CB in theory is the easiest position to buy for, you want someone who’s alert and can make a good tackle and won’t get *****ed in the air.

Ball playing defenders can suck my balls. I’m pretty drunk right now.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
From the highlight videos he's really strong in the tackle but also looks rash and takes too many chances. I get the vibe from him that he's a Koscielny replacement.

I dont see Kos playing a full season next year, so we need to take that into account. This guy + an experienced CB could be an option depending on what we do with Mustafi. I also think one of Chambers or Holding will go out, if its the latter then perhaps a loan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom