• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

This is my Arsenal team for 2004/2005 (wiv' realistic buys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kluivert

Lehman

Cole
Campbell
Toure
Carr (3mil will do)

Bobby" digital" Smith
Viera
Ballack (12 mil+ Wiltord will do & if chelsea gets hold of emerson &/or Davids surely they'll leave Mika alone)
Ljunberg

Titi " Anaconda" Henry
Trezegol ( We well need a lot of ifs to get him: we win the CL or semis, no new contract at juve, really wants to play alongside henry,... Board release 20 mill)

Money out: 30/35 mil
Money in: 10 mil january kitty + 10 mil knock out stage + 10 mil Semis or final + 5 mil summer kitty + Parlour,Cygan,Kanu,Lauren or Voltz,Keown,jeffers thats 10/12 mil... Thats around 40 mill we can do it!!!

Subs: Taylor, Senderos, Ali, Silva, Clichy,Pennant, Edu(time to use our youngbloods)

XxGoonaStuxX

hmm I think this is just a tad bit over the top. To get Trezeguet we would have to splash out a lot of cash. Im only really expecting 1 or 2 good signings between now and next season I wouldn't think that is very realistic.

lewdikris

Established Member
Er no, no and, well, no.

No chance on Trezeguet.

No chance on Ballack.

And particularly no chance at the price mentioned on Ballack. Bayern don't need Wiltord; they don't want Wiltord (although they did for two minutes in the summer); and they won't wanna sell Ballack.

Trezeguet would rather play for Juventus than play with Henry; Juventus don't want Trezeguet to leave; he's gonna sign a new contract.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
we will never see Ballack or Trez here... and why do we want Carr? he hasnt exactly been stellar this year..... i would rather have Volz back....

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Bayern didn't want Wiltord in the summer. It was Wiltord's agant saying all that so that Arsenal would offer him a good deal.

jc8gooner

Carr is absolute rubbish? Why do so many people want him as our right-back. Toure is better, Lauren is better and even Volz is better. Hoyte will be better. They is no point in wasting any money on players of his low quality.

JGooner

There's more chance of me playing for Arsenal next season than Tezeguet or Ballack.

The quotes given by Dein today make it clear that we will be signing someone in January (I suspect we have already completed the deals) but we're talking about the likes of Eto'o, Kluivert and possibly Smith - not blue chip players like Ballack.

The Mini

Re: This is my Arsenal team for 2004/2005 (wiv' realistic bu

kluivert said:
Money in: 10 mil january kitty + 10 mil knock out stage + 10 mil Semis or final + 5 mil summer kitty + Parlour,Cygan,Kanu,Lauren or Voltz,Keown,jeffers thats 10/12 mil... Thats around 40 mill we can do it!!!

Are you insane with that list? You've stuck in there our second captain, 2 amazingly improved players, one of two best tight-backs, a veteran and jeffers. I cant think see any pre-wenger or any veterans if those transfers go through

A

Anonymous

Lehman

Cole
Campbell
Toure
Carr (3mil will do)

Bobby" digital" Smith
Viera
Ballack (12 mil+ Wiltord will do & if chelsea gets hold of emerson &/or Davids surely they'll leave Mika alone)
Ljunberg

Titi " Anaconda" Henry
Trezegol ( We well need a lot of ifs to get him: we win the CL or semis, no new contract at juve, really wants to play alongside henry,... Board release 20 mill)

And where's Pires?

A

Anonymous

I don't understand Bobby "digital" Smith. Can someone explain me that?

lewdikris

Established Member
Bobby 'digital' Smith is the nickname of (i think) RZA (or maybe GZA) from the Wu Tang Clan - he means Pires.

Andrew

If we get Trezeguet and Ballack then we might as well be Real Madrid! I don't even think they could get those two players despite how much they spend. If we did get those two we would have the perfect team.

Robin

If we can get Trezeguet or Kluivert, our team will get improve. We will have the perfect partner for Thiery Henry.

Sammer

Established Member
No way we are going to get Ballack. If Bayern is ever going to sell Ballack - then most likely to a club with big $$$$ - Real, ManU, Chelsea, JUVE or ACMILAN.

Come on, lets talk about the real world....

SydneyGunnerFan

Re: This is my Arsenal team for 2004/2005 (wiv' realistic bu

kluivert said:
Lehman

Cole
Campbell
Toure
Carr (3mil will do)

Bobby" digital" Smith
Viera
Ljunberg

Titi " Anaconda" Henry

Subs: Taylor, Senderos, Ali, Silva, Clichy,Pennant, Edu(time to use our youngbloods)

i say have henry and ali up front because we didnt waste money on getting him for no reason and thats all i would change on your team and we probably wont get ballack so maybe we should get some one else i dont know who but someone different but still good

flotz

i think our team in one or two years time will be
lehman
toure/volz toure/senderos campbell cole
ljungberg vieira yaya pires
henry ali/other striker we'll buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom