• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

This may be a stupid idea but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFCG7

Established Member
speaking of Toure.. i doubted whether puting him at Rb with Cygan in the middle would work but so far it has been a very solid performance from both.. i dont think Lauren should get his place back unless something goes horribly wrong.

johe

When Arsenal are looking stuck, he's often the only one making deep runs, and we lacked that in the latter CL games last year, when the opposition were sitting tightly locked at the back.

Also, at the moment I disagree that you can't use Ljungberg and Pires in the same team, because they have been very disciplined defensively this year, and given good cover for the side backs

Ridge

Jinn said:
Freddie seems a bit lightweight to be put forward. And his runs always come late and from deep - being up forward would negate that unpredictability.
yeah "unpredictability". thats what he does. you'll never know when and where he'll pop out.

invisibleman18

Established Member
try Freddie out and get ian wright's son on the right. he was magnificant in a poor man city team against man utd and a superb goal. classy young player. get IW to have some influence on him changing clubs.

Jinn

Established Member
You mean Wright-Phillips? I don't think he's ever going to be as good as his old man, unfortunately.

Anders Limpar

I'm glad Freddie finally gets the credit he deserve even from his hardcore critics...

...I think Wenger is hoping Bentley could take over as Bergy leaves!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom