• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

This months official AFC Magazine

Dont be too harsh but I am a guest contributor to the official Arsenal Magazine which comes out on Friday.

I have compiled my top 10 late Gunners goals.

Please feel free to disagree once you read it...

(Of course you could always email the mag for me and say how you want me to be a regular feature!!!! :) :) )

Henry's Girl

thierrys_girl said:
henrysgirl said:
shd get my copy this week

theres supposed to be a competition in there where you get win the chance to met Thierry
i doubt i'll win, but no harm in trying :)
i entered the charity one (to win his boots and meet him) about 5times, 1quid each and didnt win :(

XxGoonaStuxX

You really should get to meet him some day. After all you are henrysgirl. There should be some contract with that name that says you have to meet him.
I shall be getting a copy of that mag.

Henry's Girl

XxGoonaStuxX said:
You really should get to meet him some day. After all you are henrysgirl. There should be some contract with that name that says you have to meet him.
well i did meet him at the dvd signing but a one on one meeting will be good :p

thierrys_girl

Established Member
henrysgirl said:
XxGoonaStuxX said:
well i did meet him at the dvd signing but a one on one meeting will be good :p

your so lucky to have met him even if it wasn't one on one. Did you talk?

Adam

Established Member
:shock: Ermm...Exiled, a word please.. :wink:

(If your not too busy catting it out with this lot! :wink: )

Btw - on this note - Thierry has great legs. So athletic. I can't believ you ladies don't talk about them more.

JazzG

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
I'm straight, but damn he's cute!

Adam said:
Btw - on this note - Thierry has great legs. So athletic. I can't believ you ladies don't talk about them more.

sure.gif

This place sure has changed :? :wink:

Top Bottom