• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

this year 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeathaFace

i think that our arsenal has good and potential players. we have henry rosicky, van persie, lehmann, toure. these were all former champions. our problem is we cant put the ball at the back of the net.. we create a lot of chances but the extra pass is what is killing us. i know this is typical arsenal but overdoing it doesnt put us to the winning side. with the addition of rosicky and walcott i think we will have a nice season ahead of us. goodbye reyes and cole :(

RC8

Established Member
Leathaface,

I advice you to post these comments in the threads found in the Arsenal Talk section.

Articles generally need to have a couple of paragraphs in order for them to be thoroughly discussed. Also, it is more likely people will have a say about your posts if they are found in such threads.

Good luck mate, and welcome to the forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom