• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Gravesen

RammiXP

Yet again, the Mancs make the right move for there team and Arsenal stand still without any real interest. I thought letting the best CB to not be with a top Euro side slip through our grasp was bad enough but letting a real bargain go like this one is just beyond me.

I have therefore come to the conclusion we are not signing anyone and as off now have lost all hope for a new face in Jan.

Sorry for the bleak picture but I can't be bothered with spending 50 quid on a ticket to watch another youngster I have never heard of show potential but not actually do a lot. If I wanted that I would go to reserve matches.

Arsenal316

Like Real would give us a player considering we play them in less than 30 days.

If he's Cup-tied, I think they would be more inclined to sell him to us, and I think he should be a player Wenger should be looking at.

If he ISN'T Cup-tied, and Real sell him to us, whoever authourizes this transfer should be fired. It would be a coup for us if this was pulled off.

Gunner4life09

Please wenger bid for Graverson. He isnt exactly perfect but he's our best option. A midfielder with a take no prisoner attitude. As many have said - He's not the next Vieira but he'll have to do for now.

I don't see what the "Big" issue about him being cup-tied or not ... even if he wasnt Real have so many midfielders and if they don't play him means they don't require his services. Wheather he is cup-tied or not i hope we hi-jack Man Utds bid and bring the guy to arsenal.

PLEASE WENGER, PLEASE!

Tegh

Established Member
Indeed, but we don't need him now what with Diaby who's apparently made a huge impression on the lads during training.

Top Bottom