• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Hitzlsperger

Kraig

Established Member
fabo said:
God not this guy again - is it just me or does he look overweight on TV. He's also lacks mobility and IMO would be a pointless signing. We don't need squad players, we need someone who can hold down a place permanently and give the midfield the steel it needs.

do mean hitzlsperger or dula? :wink:

fabo

6.51 / 10
Kraig said:
fabo said:
God not this guy again - is it just me or does he look overweight on TV. He's also lacks mobility and IMO would be a pointless signing. We don't need squad players, we need someone who can hold down a place permanently and give the midfield the steel it needs.

do mean hitzlsperger or dula? :wink:

Bit of both...:wink:

Lord Dula

Established Member
I have been eating well recently!

Wellp, I'm 5 foot two, I've got mad skills, I prefer to play in the hole, and I'm a lil reluctant to shoot from distance.

Do i still fit the bill?

progman07

Established Member
Lord Dula said:

Wellp, I'm 5 foot two, I've got mad skills, I prefer to play in the hole, and I'm a lil reluctant to shoot from distance.

Do i still fit the bill?
Before deciding your fate we need to know something:

If it was the 90th min of the CL Final and we were losing, but you had a big chance, one on one with the keeper, would you shoot or pass backwards?

Kraig

Established Member
progman07 said:
Lord Dula said:

Do i still fit the bill?
Before deciding your fate we need to know something:

If it was the 90th min of the CL Final and we were losing, but you had a big chance, one on one with the keeper, would you shoot or pass backwards?

both..... work that one out :lol:

Thommybhoy

Established Member
These are the players transfermarkt filtered for that position that cost over 5m and I deleted those that don't have a chance to join us at all:
Daniele De Rossi
Xabi Alonso
Fernando Gago
Jérémy Toulalan
Mohamed Sissoko
Lorik Cana
Alou Diarra
Manuel Fernandes
Miguel Veloso
Matteo Brighi
Felipe Melo
Gökhan Inler
Simon Rolfes
Lucas Rodrigo Biglia

GunneDown

Thommybhoy said:
These are the players transfermarkt filtered for that position that cost over 5m and I deleted those that don't have a chance to join us at all:
Daniele De Rossi
Xabi Alonso
Fernando Gago
Jérémy Toulalan
Mohamed Sissoko
Lorik Cana
Alou Diarra
Manuel Fernandes
Miguel Veloso
Matteo Brighi
Felipe Melo
Gökhan Inler
Simon Rolfes
Lucas Rodrigo Biglia

WTF??? you serious or is this football manager?

banduan

Established Member
Lord Dula said:
Hell I'll even braid my hair, continually bang on about how I really would like to play for Barca some day, and I'll change my name to Vincenzo Del Longschanks - hows that sound?

You could always remain English and have a surname like Featherstonehaugh. Or even Palmer-Tomkinson

Anzac

Established Member
Has there been anything more substantial or recent - if not then why is this thread still open?

kamikaze80

Established Member
thommyboy, i think that's a pretty succinct and reasonable list of possible CM targets. obviously, most of them will either not be available or not willing to come, but those are the calibre of players we should be looking at.

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I think we have a bigger chance of signing Kaka from Real than talking De Rossi into leaving Roma, but other than that it's a good list. I have a feeling that we'll sign one of the players you've listed too.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom