• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

Aevi

Hale End FC
That depends on the ability,skill, style of the player and how the team or manager requires the player to play from the starting position. Would it not be better to have a much more technically accomplished quicker player with better crossing and passing along with defensive nous as well as a decent engine to with all that? I actually can see him owning the role with his skill set.
I just don't see it with Kolasinac here, it'd be very redundant in a summer where good buys are crucial for Wenger to appease fans and turn our fortunes around. It makes more sense for Lemar to be used elsewhere where we need more quality, which to me would either be CAM or CM depending on whether or not Alexis stays.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
have I missed something? Does this all come from one dubious tweet from someone no one has ever heard of?

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I just don't see it with Kolasinac here, it'd be very redundant in a summer where good buys are crucial for Wenger to appease fans and turn our fortunes around. It makes more sense for Lemar to be used elsewhere where we need more quality, which to me would either be CAM or CM depending on whether or not Alexis stays.
Fair enough.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
you do know Sp**s are going for him? the banter if he choses them over us doesn't bear thinking about

carlito'sway

Established Member
That would mean Mbappe still very possible. tbh, Lemar & Mbappe in, Alexis out, I could live with.

Let me say this.....Lemar & M'bappe together at Arsenal has basically no chance to happen. If we get one of them, I will be very pleased and still surprised as well.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
To be fair I also find it hard to believe we can get Mbappe and Lemar. Lemar and Lacazette certainly more likely but hey, why not!

Latest posts

Top Bottom