• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yep, that's what the summer is all about, full on positivity with a wake up call at the end. One day it will come off and we will be the ones who have enjoyed the whole journey, not just the last 5 mins :)
Exactly. I'd rather be happy during the days we are linked to a player and sad for one day when we don't get him instead of being miserable for the whole summer and happy only when we get a player.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Exactly. I'd rather be happy during the days we are linked to a player and sad for one day when we don't get him instead of being miserable for the whole summer and happy only when we get a player.

Bloody right. I've convinced myself we are after Mbappe & Lemar so I'm having a great summer! :cool:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

This entirely, its not as if we won't sign anyone either. I think we'll get Lemar and I'm quite certain we'll get either Mbappe OR Lacazette. Not like Mbappe deal can drag on for more than two weeks from now which means we can still have both Lemar and Laca before the tour.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
The way he plays, he reminds me more of a centre midfielder than winger. I think he would be an incredible partner for Xhaka and vice versa.

carlito'sway

Established Member
The way he plays, he reminds me more of a centre midfielder than winger. I think he would be an incredible partner for Xhaka and vice versa.

Actually, he is a real winger. He tends to cut inside because with ASM, and now with France, Mendy tends to occupy the left channel. He has never been used as a CM and I doubt he would be good at it.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
It's only a question of time until Juve announces Costa as Transfers and he will cost 40m+. Don't think they will buy Lemar too.

AVENTUS

Monaco are being turn to shreds. All their players leaving how Mbappe could even consider staying here when all his team running for the exit doors begs belief.

No way he stays.

nicky47

Established Member
Sorry for the bit of a bump, but after those couple Tweets, its gone deadly quiet regarding Lemar. Fingers crossed somethings going on (probably not)... I hadn't a clue about him, but I've really grown to like him. Easy to see why he's highly rated by people.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Good stuff. As long as we keep Alexis and Özil, I don't think people can be upset with Lacazette and Lemar. We'd be basically replacing Welbeck with a far better striker and Walcott/Iwobi with Lemar.

Kolasinac is surely better than Gibbs as well.

Upgrades, upgrades everywhere!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Lacazette and Lemar are Alexis replacement then i think we did well with the budget we got.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If Lacazette and Lemar are Alexis replacement then i think we did well with the budget we got.

I agree.
If we get Lemar then I think Alexis is leaving.

Because Lemar won't come to Arsenal if it's to sit on the bench. Especially in a WC year where he can be the number 1 option on the left.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With Fabinho and Bakayoko moving from Monaco i don't think Monaco will allow to lose more players. but Lemar could force the move after seeing most of his teammates are gone.

Top Bottom