• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

logic DC

had a nightmare against Juve, he looked terrible. I feel as though he is limited but admittedly i'm only basing my opinion on that Juve game. if anyone cares to convince me otherwise m open to it.

DSmich

The problem is that they hadn't play agaisnt an experienced team this season. The most experienced team in Ligue 1 is Paris's. And they never played in Semi's since Qatari's.

Thomas like the others young of Monaco are raw gems. We need to buy them right now before they talent explode. But like I said in the Wish list, Thomas's family want him to stay there for like 2-3 years. For him to gain some maturity before going elsewhere.

Jebka23

It's his first full season. For me, he's a mix of David Silva and Florent Malouda. He wasn't good against Juventus but he was great against City and Dortmund.

The only thing that could prevent him from becoming a world class player is his shyness.

There is plenty of stories about that. He played his first game at 17 with Caen and he made a panic attack :lol:

In 2 years he played only 36 games because of that..

Last edited:

African Flair

It's his first full season. For me, he's a mix of David Silva and Florent Malouda. He wasn't good against Juventus but he was great against City and Dortmund.

The only thing that could prevent him from becoming a world class player is his shyness.

There is plenty of stories about that. He played his first game at 17 with Caen and he made a panic attack :lol:

Really? Sounds like he would be a good Wenga school boy.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

Cant have had many panic attacks this season, he's played 46 games and won the title!

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
PEA is overrated simple as that. Don't want him here let him go to Real Madrid where he can warm the bench seeings that's the only club he will consider.
yh exactly. not only does he not wanna come here, hes not worth the money he or his club thinks he's worth. Obviously I'd like him at a normal price, but it looks like hes gonna command over 60m

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

great just great

we already have physically broken players

now we buy mentally broken players to

Top Bottom