• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Lemar

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I still want this guy. Players like Lemar and Malcom are very much needed if we're going to get back to the technical level we were at before. I hope Mkhitaryan doesn't extinguish any chance of Lemar coming now or in the summer.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Alexis' spirit of individualism, for example, is a double-edged sword. It helped him become such a prolific goalscorer for us and he very much enjoyed being the star of the team. The negative of course is now coming to the fore; we've seen how he can also disrupt the play of the team and how he has alienated himself from the rest of the squad.

Lemar is the antithesis of Alexis in this respect; he's a total team player and his main goal is to lift the level of the team rather than highlight himself.

Alexis' qualities are vital in certain situations, but his particular personality is always going to cause issues in a collective. Aubameyang, meanwhile, seems to possess the individualistic qualities of Alexis on the pitch while also integrating himself with the squad off the pitch. That could be an improvement for us.

Lemar strikes me as the archetypal Wenger player, just as Özil is, and so I struggle to believe that we've abandoned the pursuit of Lemar entirely. I think if he eventually goes somewhere else we'll come to regret it.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Who's bumps a thread like this without a serious link?

So this is the type of forum where misogynistic rape jokes are fine but talking about a player without a link isn't? Right, forgive me if I have trouble understanding that.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So this is the type of forum where misogynistic rape jokes are fine but talking about a player without a link isn't? Right, forgive me if I have trouble understanding that.

I was just kidding since I posted in the Griezmann thread yesterday but you must of missed it.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Its starting to go wiral we are going for Lemar,Malcolm and Auba!!! the arsenal pr machine in full spin mode. We will end up with Campbell & perez :D
First domino falls today — looks like Lemar is heading to Pool. Once everyone renews tickets, it’ll become clear that Auba/Malcom aren’t coming either.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Are they playing cup game or league?

Liverpool won't sign they made clear they won't sign an attacker

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think its fair to assume he'll be a lot less than £80m

@carlito'sway What's your verdict? I haven't seen him play since we were in for him last time. I know he's in Spain but I'm thinking you follow French players.

Top Bottom