• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Meunier

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
This transfer makes so much sense, which is why it won't happen. We don't make logical transfers like this.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Do you have a thing for **** players or just trolling for fun?

No I just think Bellerin has been our weakest first team player for over a couple of seasons now and we need a upgrade. It's clear when Bellerin plays that 90% of the opposition we play their main tactic is target that flank and look to exploit the space behind him.

It appears if the media reports are true that Emery also believes this and identified a RB thst has played for him in the past that he trusts to be that upgrade that we require.

em9999

My rainbows
he's not crap, he's average, a squad player

if he's cheap which seems to be the order of the day he's likely to join.. Gotta back emery its ridiculous his head is being called for

needs a minimum of two to three seasons

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I think he's not going to play RB but defensive midfield. He's played in defensive midfield more than he has at RB for PSG this past season (although WhoScored seems to view defensive midfield as being RWB).

He was also solely a midfielder before he started playing RB more regularly.

BUT if he is bought to play at RB/RWB for us, then it's a waste of money, in my opinion.

Last edited:

goonerfamily

What happened to the Max Aarons rumours? Imagine he'd be a similar price, if not cheaper, and with much more potential upside

Top Bottom