• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Meunier

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Not my first choice but dont think its all negatives here.

The guy is averaging around 2500 minutes for PSG the last three seasons. Built like a Mourinho Chelsea 2005-2006 defender & carries the size very well.

We have a tiny DM & small defenders right now... Being linked with diminutive CMs & yet more CBs barely scraping 6ft. At a minimum this summer I want pace out wide & physicality in the defense / midfield.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good player actually, used to be a striker so strong going forward.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Honestly if he can whip a ball in anything like Robertson or TAA then sure, because Bellerin doesn't cut the mustard for me in that department

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I won't mind if he signs because i think he is good but surely there is other areas of the fields that warrants attention in the market before we splash a significant amount of our budget on a RB? Could Bellerin be off?
Is the 40m warchest bulldinky?

ChefMan21

Can't go into next season with AMN as our first - and really only - choice RB with Bellerin out. Good signing at the right price.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Makes sense if we continue with the 3-5-2, not that I'd like to. We don't have enough quality at wingback considering it's tactically such an important position of ours.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Doesn't feel right gearing everything to a 3-5-2, feels very short-term. We tried the short-term and it failed. Think you might want to sell one of the strikers and gear everything to a 4-2-3-1/4-3-3.

You'd need maybe two new CBs, a LWB, RWB, a quality Ramsey replacement and probably another striker to play a 3-5-2 for a whole season.

Not what I would do. But what I would do is 100% not what will happen. Whatever happens this summer it probably won't be what we want, let's just hope it's interesting in some way.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

so we are ready to spend 20-30M on guy that no better than Bellerin i don't understand this club. i would spend 20-30M on wide player.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think that bloke is talking **** because I don’t think Emery wants to play 352. You always get the feeling 352 was forced upon him, especially as we only used it when injuries kicked in.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Team will be built around Kolasinac and Meunier.

LoathsomeBetterCassowary-size_restricted.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I honestly couldn't tell you about how good he is. But when I watch the likes of City, Liverpool, Barca and what not, there full backs are vital to the attack and technically very good footballers which we lack massively.

If he has quality then i'd happily see him over Bellerin.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm behind Meunier as a full back. As a wing back? HELL NO! Meunier and Fraser could be a thing then? Hope we bring in a top cb and cm if this is the case.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
If the reports about our budget is true, there’s no way we are spending so much for a back up rb..

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom