• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What's our midfield look like with him then?

Özil​
Luiz Partey

Ideal.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Probably not a problem if it’s a swap. Laca will get his money back if he goes to Atletico.
Not in regards to Laca himself. More so, the entire squad, after agreeing to a pay cut and see a massive transfer incoming like this. Would probably find it a slap in the face.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not in regards to Laca himself. More so, the entire squad, after agreeing to a pay cut and see a massive transfer incoming like this. Would probably find it a slap in the face.

Isn’t strengthening the squad exactly the kind of thing they’d want the money to be going on?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot of triggered manutd fans about this. They need to understand no top midfielder will join unless they sell pogba.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Alot of triggered manutd fans about this. They need to understand no top midfielder will join unless they sell pogba.

I kinda like their midfield though tbh. Double pivot of Pogba alongside McTominay doing the dirty work behind Bruno who looks quality.

Don’t get why they can’t just sit on Pogba and try to reintegrate him back into the team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I kinda like their midfield though tbh. Double pivot of Pogba alongside McTominay doing the dirty work behind Bruno who looks quality.

Don’t get why they can’t just sit on Pogba and try to reintegrate him back into the team.
Yes but that's depend on pogba and his ambition to play for manutd again. Not surprised Souness made hate football forever.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Sitting with the family drinking tea. What about you babes?

Just playing Madden 20 killing sometime, going to watch The Last Dance after as I don't get tired till late, just had a cup of yorkshire tea as well.

I'm very excited! Its raises not only the physicality of our midfield but also technically. In fact I think Partey would be our best technician in midfield. Which would be the half job done. We would need to find good partner for him later!

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

This guy would be crucial to our midfield & a huge signing & if the reports from him are right at least he's made it clear he wants to come. The problem is whether our board will have the ambitions to get it done no matter what it takes. With our board we've got we can't say we've got him until it is officially announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom