• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Must. Not. Get. Excited.

Think he could form a great partnership with Torreira. Pair them with a creative midfielder who can dribble/drive forward (type Aouar, Golovin, Sanitizer, ESR) and has a goalthreat and that's one of the best midfields in the league if you can find a good balance.

A quality CM proven at a high level, I must be dreaming. This plugs a very large hole in our first 11, I'd be very interested to see who Arteta would favor to partner him with.

Give me Partey time :drool:
How would you like Sangare or Zakaria?

Goonger

Do we think the AFCON will go ahead as planned next January? Would be a bit of a nightmare losing Partey for nearly 2 months with no-one any where near him in terms of attributes in the squad.

(Not that I would let that put me off signing him).

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Do we think the AFCON will go ahead as planned next January? Would be a bit of a nightmare losing Partey for nearly 2 months with no-one any where near him in terms of attributes in the squad.

(Not that I would let that put me off signing him).

Love this attitude, already worrying about losing player we haven't signed yet. :lol:

Tbf we'd lose some top players to AFCON, Partey, Pepe, Aubameyang and Tierney to name a few. That's nearly a whole spine.

Goonger

Tierney?! :lol::lol:

Yeah, getting a bit far ahead of myself here lol. Was just thinking out loud really, and thinking if I was doing the squad planning, I wouldn't let it deter me from an opportunistic signing of another athletic midfielder such as Guyue or Sangare.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
How laca dribbling is 90? Do fifa even watch football.

Those cards are "FUT birthday cards" Celebrating the birthday of Ultimate team. This year they upgraded a selection of cards including Laca. His original 86 rated card is much more like what he would be in real life.

They've gotta do cool upgrades like that to make money and keep people playing, must admit, its quite fun. He got given 5* weak foot as well lol

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Love this attitude, already worrying about losing player we haven't signed yet. :lol:

Tbf we'd lose some top players to AFCON, Partey, Pepe, Aubameyang and Tierney to name a few. That's nearly a whole spine.

EJ1IICvXYAEhg_a.jpg

Need South Africa, Sudan, Madagascar, Ethiopia, Gambia and Congo DR to do us a favour and keep our boys in London. :lol:

I’d be fuming though if three of our key players are gone for two months and Salah doesn’t even qualify.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
EJ1IICvXYAEhg_a.jpg

Need South Africa, Sudan, Madagascar, Ethiopia, Gambia and Congo DR to do us a favour and keep our boys in London. :lol:

I’d be fuming though if three of our key players are gone for two months and Salah doesn’t even qualify.

My boys Burkina Faso doing bits in group B.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is this really happening?

99% percent saying how dumb are Arsenal fans, look at the current position of the club, no way we can attract Partey...are we all nuts!

But that 1% man, that sweet and beautiful 1% is telling us all to believe...and when you truly believe, nothing is impossible :drool:

Do you still have that medal, btw?

Wow. What did I do to you? You see whole forum bully me yesterday and instead of befriend me and help me you decide to chip in with stuff like this?

Sober since 4th August buts its all coming raining down on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom