• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Sulosky

Been out for so long, makes you wonder if he really is injured.
5b8e61b635dd5318a530ab6b39ee74caf7897b8b.gifv

Actually agree with my bald brother @Vinci here. While injury might be the most possible scenario there might be chance Arteta have actually seen enough to not play him again.

For purpose of this post not getting deleted Im just talking about Arteta seen enough of partying and hangover days from Thomas.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I am in the camp that thinks if he's fit then he plays. Arteta doesn't really shy away from players being out of plans, whenever Partey has come up he's insisted that he will be involved.

An all round disgrace as pointed out mind, but I'd expect around 12-15 appearances from him in total by the time the season ends.

Sulosky

Actually agree with my bald brother @Vinci here. While injury might be the most possible scenario there might be chance Arteta have actually seen enough to not play him again.

For purpose of this post not getting deleted Im just talking about Arteta seen enough of partying and hangover days from Thomas.
For sure, things are not always as they seem, but Arsenal will fight for the championship this season as well. Even if there are plans to give up Partey because of the yellow box, I would at least keep the best on the field until it is possible to make new player deals.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

He’s been injured for chunks of the season every year he’s been here. There is no conspiracy.
Well, let's hope Thomas writes an autobiography once he retires, so we can find out.

Reactions: A_G

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The contract runs till summer 2025. I think he might stay on till then. We can forget any fee, I think. At best, we'll manage to ship him out on a loan with the wages covered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom