• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yeah we probably will play Rice/Jorginho against City but that Community Shield match against City was a defensive masterclass with Partey patrolling in front of the back 4 and Rice shadowing Rodri to break their rhythm.

Could even have all three with Rice being used as a utility presser on Rodri/De Bruyne with Partey/Jorgi behind to control the play.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I can't believe we saw Partey and Rice lockdown the best team going right now to start the season absolutely superbly, only for him to then immediately play right back after that for a bit and then get injured.

Actually I can, Thomas is such a **** 😅

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
5 months without Partey last season would have absolutely finished our season off. It’s a testament to how well Rice has played in a slightly different role, that we have hardly missed him bar a few games.

Really looking forward to seeing both him and Rice play together along with Timber in the coming weeks

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
It takes him ages to get up to speed after injuries.

Hopefully he can play some part for us but I wouldn't want to see him starting any difficult games for the next month or so.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Could even have all three with Rice being used as a utility presser on Rodri/De Bruyne with Partey/Jorgi behind to control the play.
Maybe late in the game when we're hopefully protecting a lead.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Remains to be seen how much he will play but I am curious to see how he fits in to our team now, which is quite different from last season both in terms of players and our style.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Meh, it's injuries and off field stuff that have ( understandably) ruined Parteys reputation with Arsenal fans I think.

In full flow on the pitch he's still an exceptional player.

We're at the stage now though that he's just not worth the hassle.

Top Bottom