• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The guy behind Robbie in the jeans was in the Arsenal youth team and said that the coaches told him he was the best player at the club including the first teams, now this was in the invincibles era so he was better than Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Pires etc.

He would have been the first true Emirates legend, imo.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The guy behind Robbie in the jeans was in the Arsenal youth team and said that the coaches told him he was the best player at the club including the first teams, now this was in the invincibles era so he was better than Henry, Bergkamp, Vieira, Pires etc.
Didn’t he clarify that he meant technically or something. Still outrageous though 😂

Riou

Didn’t he clarify that he meant technically or something. Still outrageous though 😂

Imagine being "technically" better than Henry or Bergkamp, but never actually playing for a professional team...brilliant 🤣

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We all would have liked to see more in his first season, fair few spells where we was absolutely sensational - performance not mentioned so much is first half against Wolves prior to that Luiz red card when Partey was spraying the ball to our attacking players like a prime Dan Marino.

Been here less than a year. Not played at all this season. Taken out at the tail end of a good preseason by an impact injury rather than a recurrence of a muscle injury, could have happened to any player.

Why the negativity from some posters after less than a calendar year from a player that seems a light year leap ahead of Xhaka and Elneny? I just don't get it? Someone walk me through it.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Have loved this player since that performance for Madrid at Anfield.

So frustrating how he's been constantly injured here. Pure Arsenal luck.

It bothers me a bit that he's 28 already, I must say.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Have loved this player since that performance for Madrid at Anfield.

So frustrating how he's been constantly injured here. Pure Arsenal luck.

It bothers me a bit that he's 28 already, I must say.
I'm relieved, we don't have nearly enough players in the 25-30 range. The ones we do have are all unreliable for one reason or another including Partey.

Central players being a bit older is fine, it's really the wide positions where it's more of a young man's game.

bonzka

Back in Training. Will likely have 4/5 sessions before Norwich. Hope he's ready to start, need his incisive passing and press resistant swagger.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Back in Training. Will likely have 4/5 sessions before Norwich. Hope he's ready to start, need his incisive passing and press resistant swagger.

Press resistant swagger against Norwich. :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
World class midfielder on his day. Has just about everything bar shooting. It’s such a shame he’s been so hampered by injuries but honestly he’s as good as any CM in the PL when fit.

Not sure he and Lokonga is a well balanced midfield partnership but I’d like to see it tested. If Lokonga can develop the defensive side of his game it could be a beastly pairing.

Riou

I would trust Niles and Lokonga for the home match against Norwich, if Thomas isn't fully fit.

I don't want to rush him back again though, as we will need him fit for Burnley away and the Sp**s game, just after this weekend.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom