• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Congrats to Thomas for his first goal, and in a very important match. He seem to have read my post on here and immediately took measures. Well done Thomas, well done all!!

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Hard to be happy with the allegations and proofs against him.

Good game i guess

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He will score these in every second game now - he got closer with every shot during all the months/year.

He was in these positions so often today, even as 6.

say yes

forum master baiter
I know the injuries are a big problem, but when fit he's almost impossible to improve on.

What we need is a competent backup, not a replacement.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
He is massive today.

If anything, it proves that we have to bloody find a proper replacement for him. Without a good pivot everything else fails.

VArmy

If he manages to keep at a fitness level that enables a lot of games then the “replacements” courted in the close season would probably be wondering whether they did the right thing signing for Arsenal. Very difficult to keep replacements happy and when available Partey doesn’t deserve to be a second choice. Best solution is talented home grown players perhaps?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Sigh.

Hopefully a mental block is lifted and he can be semi-accurate from range. Would be really welcome and would ease some pressure on Saka (there were four players blocking Saka’s route to goal at the time) if he’s at least a quarter of a threat from outside the box.

Top Bottom