• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Sigh.

Hopefully a mental block is lifted and he can be semi-accurate from range. Would be really welcome and would ease some pressure on Saka (there were four players blocking Saka’s route to goal at the time) if he’s at least a quarter of a threat from outside the box.

Lol, some of his previous airballs have been classics. You can just imagine a random garden near the Emirates Stadium:

"Craig........Craig!!!! we've got another one"

.......*sigh* "Partey skied ANOTHER ONE, put it with the rest?".....

Edit: goal was good doe, don't get me wrong :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Rice is better tho.
Really? I'm not so sure. I can see the argument. Partey is a complete midfielder when he is really fit.

Overall I would take Rice because of his age and non-injuryproneness. That's a huge thing.

But regarding level and skills, Partey is better for the lone DMF role.

Wryer

On Declan Rice -

He’s be a great.. backup to Partey.

That said, a Rice - Partey - Xhaka defensive axis would be so solid.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Another great performance from him and a world class goal.

We’re scary good when he’s in the side. What a player we’ve got.

Fabregasm

As much as I would debate other better DM over him, he brings so much composure and shape into the side when he plays.

We looked way more fragile without him. Possibly way underrated and happy to be proven wrong :)

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Yes that was one we should have won if not for corrupt refereeing.
Would have sealed champions league also.

****s

Always thought Partey got a bad time here being called all sorts.

His injury in the first season really killed us.

Really bad luck for all concerned.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Rice would’ve got killed if he was playing there instead, Partey is numerous levels above Rice. It’s obvious to anyone who knows football and isn’t being personal.
That's fine, but Rice is there the whole time while you will see more of Lokonga as the season goes on, so the question is if you prefer 50% Partey and 50% Lokonga over 100% Rice. I can't decide as I find Rice very basic and boring, but he is miles better than Lokonga

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Imagine if played like that once every 3 games instead once every dozen games and playing ****e the rest?

Good peformance hopefully he starts consistently playing like that.

Top Bottom