• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Lfc was killing us in midfield first half but Thomas opened a can of whoop ass on LFc’s midfield in second half.

Do you know why he was able to do that?

Guess who dropped into midfield next to him, to help him with build up? Ill give you a clue... he is the the so called slowest, error prone player in PL history.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Is he? If you say so. If you think he's in the same bracket as peak Modric, KDB, peak Vieira etc then fair enough.
peak Casemiro, Fabinho, Fernandinho as those DMs. Yes he plays in less successful clubs, but individually is is as good as those

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Xhaka are a Champions League level midfield pair, need to get back that that...most important part of our team, both were quality again today.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
He's phenomenal. Anyone who can see that needs some glasses. When he plays well, Arsenal play well.
There's no denying he's excellent on his day. I personally just don't think he's world class and in the bracket with the Busquets/Casemiros/Pirlos of the world. But today is not the day to debate it. He and the team in general were amazing.

Let's see how long it lasts.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Do you know why he was able to do that?

Guess who dropped into midfield next to him, to help him with build up? Ill give you a clue... he is the the so called slowest, error prone player in PL history.
Yes Xhaka was better second half also Ødegaard could of done better but he did have that beautiful slip through in first minute to Martinelli. Other than Ode was probably poorest of 3 midfielders

Farzad Stoned

Is he? If you say so. If you think he's in the same bracket as peak Modric, KDB, peak Vieira etc then fair enough.
Yes in glimpses he is pretty close to Viera and better than Modric, Modric always a touch overrated for me he looks good both at Madrid and WC because of the guys playing alongside him in WC. The one WC he won all accolades I think he played very well, I think Raktic was clearly their best player and for whatever reason he was never the fancied of two; while being the better player albeit not able to maintain his level as long as Modric. If Partey is as durable as Modric I’d take Partey all day. Kdb comparison is a non sequeter as one is a defensive player the other a midfielder/forward

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yes in glimpses he is pretty close to Viera and better than Modric, Modric always a touch overrated for me he looks good both at Madrid and WC because of the guys playing alongside him in WC. The one WC he won all accolades I think he played very well, I think Raktic was clearly their best player and for whatever reason he was never the fancied of two; while being the better player albeit not able to maintain his level as long as Modric. If Partey is as durable as Modric I’d take Partey all day. Kdb comparison is a non sequeter as one is a defensive player the other a midfielder/forward
KDB can do everything but.

For me I class Vieira as world class. I'm not saying on his day or making some kind of conditional. If Partey is equal to him in all aspects then fair enough. He's world class. Personally I think he's a level below. Not far below but a level below. But I don't really care. If he's good enough to have us challenging for the league I'm happy.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Is this real that fans will start going with this nonsense after a few good games? Modric has 15 years of top quality performances in different positions and you rate Partey over him based on his few good seasons and none of those were even close to what Modric was producing in the twilight of his career?

I'm done with this place

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

KDB can do everything but.

For me I class Vieira as world class. I'm not saying on his day or making some kind of conditional. If Partey is equal to him in all aspects then fair enough. He's world class. Personally I think he's a level below. Not far below but a level below. But I don't really care. If he's good enough to have us challenging for the league I'm happy.
When judging players, a lot of the time the team they play for makes big difference. If you put the best CB in the world in average team. He will never be seen as world class.

Partey has proven for years in Spain and in the PL he had fitness problem. But his talent is clear.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
When judging players, a lot of the time the team they play for makes big difference. If you put the best CB in the world in average team. He will never be seen as world class.

Partey has proven for years in Spain and in the PL he had fitness problem. But his talent is clear.
Talent is clear that I am not debating.

But would you not say that if he was truly world class I mean indisputable he would play for a bigger team than us?

Anyway. Its all opinions. I just can't say that I rate Partey alongside the best defensive midfielders in the world over the last 5-10 years.

I think Martinellis brilliant. Others don't. I loved us signing Jesus. Others said he wasn't what we needed for 45m. It's all opinions.

But ask a random football fan from whatever country in the world apart from Ghana if they think Partey is world class and I guarantee you more say no than yes.

Farzad Stoned

Is this real that fans will start going with this nonsense after a few good games? Modric has 15 years of top quality performances in different positions and you rate Partey over him based on his few good seasons and none of those were even close to what Modric was producing in the twilight of his career?

I'm done with this place
I just never fancied Modric as much as everyone else, if Partey is healthy I prefer his style of play and his work rate. If that makes you lose it tell doc to up the milligrams

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Talent is clear that I am not debating.

But would you not say that if he was truly world class I mean indisputable he would play for a bigger team than us?

Anyway. Its all opinions. I just can't say that I rate Partey alongside the best defensive midfielders in the world over the last 5-10 years.

I think Martinellis brilliant. Others don't. I loved us signing Jesus. Others said he wasn't what we needed for 45m. It's all opinions.

But ask a random football fan from whatever country in the world apart from Ghana if they think Partey is world class and I guarantee you more say no than yes.
He was hugely rated in la liga. But yeah it’s all about opinions. Let’s just pray he stays injury free

Latest posts+

Top Bottom