• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don’t like Kane in this current role, don’t think it works.

Was sad watching Bale and Ramsey last game, especially thinking about how good both were in 2016.

Aaron had one of the best ever international tournament performances from an Arsenal player then too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Was sad watching Bale and Ramsey last game, especially thinking about how good both were in 2016.

Aaron had one of the best ever international tournament performances from an Arsenal player then too.
I thought they might have had enough fuel for one last tournament, but they really are at the end at this level.

Riou

He’s probably still injured, but if he had been dropped yesterday and it was still 0-0 Southgate would’ve been killed even more.

How have you not liked my post in the prediction thread yet, ffs!

I need something since I am clearly finishing in the Superbru somewhere in the 40s 😅

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

@Riou mobilising his troops again to farm likes…
View attachment 10980

Shameless…

As a great man once said...

EnlightenedEducatedAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

Yeah Rice has no talk for Partey as it stands, he’s young though which I’m sure is a big part of the appeal.

Gut feeling is a Partey masterclass v South Korea on Monday, I reckon Ghana will get second in the group!

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Partey is one of the best DMs in Europe, only problem is you’re never quite sure how long it’s gonna last, feels like he could get injured or drop a stinker at any moment.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Gut feeling is a Partey masterclass v South Korea on Monday, I reckon Ghana will get second in the group!

That group is a bit random tbh, can't call it. At first glance I wouldn't expect Ghana to go through.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That group is a bit random tbh, can't call it. At first glance I wouldn't expect Ghana to go through.

I had to double check it was the same Inaki Williams who had played for Spain, didn't realise that you could change intl team if you hadn't played competitively for one of the nations.

Looks like he's doing well for them but its odd because its hardly like Spain have many top strikers at the moment.

bergholt

Please tell me this guy comes home fit - injury for him would be even worse than Jesus.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Just take care of his thigh because without him in midfield we in trouble.

He dont need we praise him every game the guy world class DM

Latest posts+

Top Bottom