• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
When did he get a knock to his ribs in the game? I don’t remember any incident. Hopefully he gets the all clear.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's so scary how crucial this guy is to us, v how prone to injuries he is.

We need him to have Vieira levels of resistance to injuries!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This man is jokes, type of guy to wake up to it raining outside and decide to call in sick to work ffs.

Xhaka could be missing an arm, and would probably think he could play the full 90 😅

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This stuff Arteta does that still drive me crazy. Partey, Ode, and Saka should not have played

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Is it just me or was it incredibly stupid for Mikel to say he was injured. We are in the market for a midfielder there's like 3 or 4 days left of the window. Just say he came off to give other players minutes.
Wants edu and **** garlic to suffer just like his players do

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Is it just me or was it incredibly stupid for Mikel to say he was injured. We are in the market for a midfielder there's like 3 or 4 days left of the window. Just say he came off to give other players minutes.

I hear that argument but if he said what you’d suggest many people would’ve criticised him for taking Partey off.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I hear that argument but if he said what you’d suggest many people would’ve criticised him for taking Partey off.
Who would? Fans? Definitely not as most of us didn't want Partey risked.

Ødegaard, Saliba, Martinelli, Ramsdale were all "rested". Nobody criticised that.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Don't think it's a broken rib tbh he wouldn't play a minute longer, right?

Naah I remember Roy Miyaichi playing and being available for weeks after having a broken rib because he didn’t tell the medical team. But if it is broken they won’t let Partey play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think it's a broken rib tbh he wouldn't play a minute longer, right?
If broken the pain will remain for days i think and eventually you'll need to gi checks that's why they want to make sure and get him scan

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Naah I remember Roy Miyaichi playing and being available for weeks after having a broken rib because he didn’t tell the medical team. But if it is broken they won’t let Partey play.
I don't know. Had a bruised rib once and I felt it for 2 months. Any contact would cut my breath short and it hurt. I can't imagine if it's broken, isn't that even harsher?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

They probably would have briefed Partey to let them know about the slightest discomfort. And tbh I imagine Partey also knows the importance of what’s to come in the league, doubt he’d take any risks himself.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom