• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I don't know. Had a bruised rib once and I felt it for 2 months. Any contact would cut my breath short and it hurt. I can't imagine if it's broken, isn't that even harsher?
Depends on the rib I’m pretty sure. One of the lower ones you probably wouldn’t notice it much. Had bad bruising after a (supposed) sparring match when someone got carried away and missed a kidney punch, was fine within a week.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I don't know. Had a bruised rib once and I felt it for 2 months. Any contact would cut my breath short and it hurt. I can't imagine if it's broken, isn't that even harsher?
I had the same thing - I had a severely bruised rib that was far more debilitating than when I broke a rib another time

Reactions: Xln

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Yeah it's weird, it's probably like @db10_therza says, depends on which rib I guess.

Honestly I’m not worried - him playing on whilst no doubt knowing how important his fitness is relative to todays game is the biggest sign you need. Someone just needs to break this down for @Tom Mix though, poor lad is going spare on the game day thread.

Tom Mix

Honestly I’m not worried - him playing on whilst no doubt knowing how important his fitness is relative to todays game is the biggest sign you need. Someone just needs to break this down for @Tom Mix though, poor lad is going spare on the game day thread.
The three little pigs weren't worried either until the house blew down. If you think doctors subject patients to MRI scans on a whim you know nothing about the medical profession. It may be nothing but there is a possibility it is something and that's all down to playing our most important player in a match with little meaning however many chuckles and chortles you may wish to have about the whole episode.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

The three little pigs weren't worried either until the house blew down. If you think doctors subject patients to MRI scans on a whim you know nothing about the medical profession. It may be nothing but there is a possibility it is something and that's all down to playing our most important player in a match with little meaning however many chuckles and chortles you may wish to have about the whole episode.

What the heck do you know about “the medical profession”? MRI scans are quick, painless and have no side effects (unless you take a dye, which you wouldn’t for a bone scan). Think you’re thinking of X-rays and ct scans mate. You could have an MRI scan every day your whole life. The only reason not to for normal people is the cost. You think Arsenal give a toss about costs? They’ll hand Gunnersaurus a fkn mri if he slips on the field.

There’s glass half full people. But I don’t think you’re one of them. I think you’re the kind to turn the glass upside down, empty the water out, and then sulk about it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Didn't have the best games (not close his typical bad peformances) and certainly didn't offer the back 4 the required protection.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So he’s injured @A__G

Told you its not worth it risking him vs City

Any game that is not premier league or a final its not worth it risking this guy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I think the club knows his importance and thus won’t risk it with him.

Silly to start him but I think action was taken in time. Have a good feeling here

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Sprinting. Getting involved in tussles for the ball. He got too complacent. We got too complacent. I’ve said in multiple threads he needed to spend the rest of the season at a pseudo-late stage Özil level of participation :) :)

We are having an unbelievable season but not signing competent cover for this position is bordering on neglect. Let’s hope all is well. Chelsea will probably sign Caicedo just so we can’t have him. It’s business, never personal.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

So he couldn’t actually continue playing it was so bad.

Yeah that’s that so.

Bruised or cracked rib 3-8 weeks.

Lol you can easily play through a bruised or cracked rib. Rugby players do it all the time in a significantly more physical sport

bergholt

Lol you can easily play through a bruised or cracked rib. Rugby players do it all the time in a significantly more physical sport

A guy in Aussie Rules broke multiple ribs and got concussed in a grand final in the late 80s. He vomited a bit then played on, kicked a few goals, they won. Probably couldn't do that these days though.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If TP5 has to miss games, can we just slot Zinchenko at centre mid? Doesn't he play there for Ukraine MNT? I'd rather that than freaking Sambi

Latest posts+

Top Bottom