• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Never questioned his world class status when our own fans were claiming he was a bust signing and not world class. Best DM in division

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
It's a problem that he's basically a retired old man this summer when he turns 30. Won't be easy to replace him.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Good luck finding a replacement for Partey. Won't be easy, at least, not for cheap. Best hope is academy.

Farzad Stoned

If Enzo is 107 million what is the Partey Boehly price? If Enzo is a 107 million Partey is a 250 million pound midfielder

Farzad Stoned

Tainted my ars@. He has done nothing wrong
Everyone knows what happened between Thomas and some individual on a particular night in question reminds me of the Kobe nonsense. I have no idea what happened that night; and have zero faith in justice system and juries anyway even if they make a ruling they certainly are nowhere near infallible. I don’t watch artists to virtue signal i just enjoy the art and leave judgements to authorities that are usually incompetent and biased because i got no other choice. Myself I don’t even rate jury verdicts provided by 12 monkeys who slept through the trial and can barely spell their own name. See Oj, Rittenhouse, or my businesses civil persecution by contingency lawyers.

ASAP Berg

Established Member
There's things Casemiro could never do that Partey does with ease. Partey can stop on a dime, put his foot on the ball, wait for opponents to press him then pivot and he's away progressing the ball. Always forward with calmness and control.

I love players like Trossard and Partey because when the game gets chaotic they bring back control to the team by being calm. You can only do this with technical brilliance. Very important tactically.

When we have Partey, Ødegaard, Xhaka and Zinchenko all in midfield who can compete?

blrgooner

Established Member
Boy has he come back from injury even better than he was before?
He was the boss in the middle of the park yesterday. Brilliant performance. Capped it off with a Cryuff Turn too.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Don't think he gets enough credit for how good he is at snuffing out danger and protecting the defense. He is just as smooth off the ball as he is on it.

He also doesn't rack up a bunch of yellow and red cards like Casemiro while doing it. Remember when Xhaka was playing in a similar role and was just a disaster.

Then you talk about his ball retention and ability to consistently beat the press for fun or play a penetrative pass to start a dangerous attack.

Only weakness is the injury prone problem and sometimes he can get sloppy with his touches and passes when he is not focused.

But when he is on form, he is one of the most talented ballers in Europe. Wish he was younger like the rest of the core group and didn't have the off pitch issues (hopefully that is resolved in the summer). A player like Rice is nowhere near his level. Plays like a more athletic Henderson.

These sort of players just lack nuance in their play, same thing with Nketiah. You see Trossard and Partey playing on form and you remember why you fell in love with the beautiful game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom