• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It's always obvious when people can't back up their claims when present with alternative facts.

They result to insults like a child.

We will move on from Partey and be better for it. Bookmark this.
I backed up my claims, you’re just putting words in my mouth then trying to claim I said something I never said.

Partey went from a club that was competing at the top of La Liga and European then came here and coincided with our best form. You know it’s true so you’re arguing straw man points.

Partey will be here next season so we’re not gonna move from him anytime soon anyway.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I backed up my claims, you’re just putting words in my mouth then trying to claim I said something I never said.

Partey went from a club that was competing at the top of La Liga and European then came here and coincided with our best form. You know it’s true so you’re arguing straw man points.

Partey will be here next season so we’re not gonna move from him anytime soon anyway.
Partey went from a club that was fighting for 3rd in La Liga and the year he left they won it. Thats a fact. You know that's true 🤷

BigPoppaPump

Partey went from a club that was fighting for 3rd in La Liga and the year he left they won it. Thats a fact. You know that's true 🤷
That doesn’t detract from anything I said. Unless you want to argue semantics but that’s just shows you have no point.

goonerfamily

Playing 6 in our system is one of the toughest jobs in football. I think that there's <10 players in world football who could do it to a high level. He's often left isolated, especially when there's no Zinchenko to invert or no CB who's comfortable under pressure (think Holding, not Saliba). When he does get the ball, he's aggressively pressed and has to turn in high pressure situations. Partey has mostly done this job excellently.

His down turn in form is disappointing but he needs to stay next season, regardless of whether we get Caicedo/Rice/ <insert another expensive DM>. There is no guarantee that any of these players could do this role, regardless of fee.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why people acting like we signed Rice and caicedo and sh1tting on Partey. You would think the amount of failed transfers Arsenal has had our fans would stop getting carried away?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Why people acting like we signed Rice and caicedo and sh1tting on Partey. You would think the amount of failed transfers Arsenal has had our fans would stop getting carried away?
Says the man that has Caciedo in an Arsenal shirt as his profile picture? 🤷

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Still can't wrap my head around how much he fell off cliff. When we attained 51 points in our first 19 games, Thomas was legit the best DM in the PL, even better than Rodri.

He looks like he can barely run now.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Our track record with transfers in recent times is pretty decent tbf

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
The turnaround regarding Partey on here is staggering. Were you all waiting to pounce or something? Yes he fell apart at the end but the entire team did that. It’s the exact reason we got Jorginho who did well when needed. Partey was the best DM in the league for at least 2/3 of the season. An absolute monster, completely unplayable. I think Saliba’s injury hurt him and Zinny the most in terms of transitional play and building from the back.
TBF I think it’s only about 4-5 vocal individuals, one of whom has been against the signing from day 1.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah but the alternate choice has ended up being better than our first choice lol
I don’t know. Martinez is much better defender than Zinchenko

Trossard is better than mudryk right now. Who knows what level mudryk will reach.

BigPoppaPump

The turnaround regarding Partey on here is staggering. Were you all waiting to pounce or something? Yes he fell apart at the end but the entire team did that. It’s the exact reason we got Jorginho who did well when needed. Partey was the best DM in the league for at least 2/3 of the season. An absolute monster, completely unplayable. I think Saliba’s injury hurt him and Zinny the most in terms of transitional play and building from the back.

Regardless I don’t think we go for a DM unless we can shift one of our current players. I’d personally rather start fresh and see the best of Partey again. Use the funds for a top class ‘8’ and then re-assess the ‘6’ situation a year later.
They think dossers from West Ham are better.

Top Bottom