• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This. It takes two to play a succesful tango in midfield.

Speaking of money, I think and am quite certain that there is only one player who cares more for success, his and the team, and to see his fans happy, than he does for the money. He is injured right now.

Too bad he didnt get the same in return.
This is a great point actually, maybe gets too much stick considering he took a pay cut to leave on loan last season. We should all respect him more, the only player in our squad who cares more about playing than money.

💪💪💪💪Sead Kolasinac 💪💪💪💪

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Partey has been shocking this season. Hate Guendo all you like, but he usually thrives in games like yesterday.

I know A-M hates Torreira but it's undeniable that he's had a better Arsenal career than Partey.
Torreira was awful for Arsenal lol some knee jerk reactions. By this time I’m his Arsenal career he was dropped from the team crying about wanting to leave. Torreira was awful and had a sh*t attitude as well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Had a stinker. He misplaced six of his 25 passes, and even some of those which found an Arsenal man were under or over-hit. Arteta ruining players left right and centre.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Torreira was awful for Arsenal lol some knee jerk reactions. By this time I’m his Arsenal career he was dropped from the team crying about wanting to leave. Torreira was awful and had a sh*t attitude as well.
Torreira on a bad day wasn't half as bad as Partey. The best of Torreira's games are yet to be reached by Partey, and I think the same could be said about Douzi-Partey comparison. Partey has been a massive disappointment so far, I was happy to make excuses for a while but he looks to be consistently crap. For every good move, he makes 2 bad moves.
Both Torreira and Douzi are c*nts, but still better ballers than Partey for Arsenal

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Xhaka isnt a better player but it feels like he give more to the team (both positive and negative stuff) if you consider the expectations.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alot of harsh but right criticism against Thomas he not preforming if xhaka was preforming like yesterday the Arsenal fans will say we should sell him.

Partey need to preform he admit after yesterday game he not good enough

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Alot of harsh but right criticism against Thomas he not preforming if xhaka was preforming like yesterday the Arsenal fans will say we should sell him.

Partey need to preform he admit after yesterday game he not good enough

He hasnt been good enough for 18 months. Fairly solid overall last season i guess but he is supposed to be elite.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Torreira on a bad day wasn't half as bad as Partey. The best of Torreira's games are yet to be reached by Partey, and I think the same could be said about Douzi-Partey comparison. Partey has been a massive disappointment so far, I was happy to make excuses for a while but he looks to be consistently crap. For every good move, he makes 2 bad moves.
Both Torreira and Douzi are c*nts, but still better ballers than Partey for Arsenal
Partey is way better than Torreira ever was lol this is just knee jerking after a bad result. It would’ve been even worse with Torreira out there it would’ve been 6-0.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Man what a bum, he’s said this a few times already, thing is he clearly knows that everyone expects him to be our main man and he’s disappointed, but he’s not playing like a guy desperate to make amends.

Honestly anyone over the age of 24 just comes to this club, picks up their pay check and mentally clocks out.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A poor and incredibly overrated player who isn't good enough for our bench let alone being a starter. Poorest player on pitch yesterday after White.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Partey is way better than Torreira ever was lol this is just knee jerking after a bad result. It would’ve been even worse with Torreira out there it would’ve been 6-0.
You are overrating Partey just like most of the forum. I was on the same boat, just left with no excuses to tell.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

How many MOTM performance has Partey put in here?

Torreira and Guendouzi have had many man of the match performances for us. Partey has yet to reach that level.

Torreira's form dropped when Emery decided to play him further up the field.
Yesterday confirmed for me that Partey is going to be another Laca.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Actually we've beaten better united teams than this with Torreira starting and playing in front of kola, Mustafi and sokratis. How many times have Partey been our best player in a match?
But there are many times Torreira and douzi been our best player in a game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom