• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Man says he’s having a 4/10 and has struggled to adapt meanwhile @OnlyOne is calling him one of the best in the league and suggesting he’s more than just a DM.

Go figure.

You know I’ll body you again on FaceTime so what your mouth.

Parteys just saying he’s been 4/10 so people feel sorry for him.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
don't give a duck wheat he thinks of himself

I am the laziest speller on here, ffs...really hope this was autocorrect.

I am like that reporter from Hot Fuzz :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Partey thinks he's 4/10. Talk about bigging yourself up, absolutely awful performance!

mirrorstares

Weekly evidence coming!

He improved on the second half tbf to him, but it required a lot, A LOT of babysitting from Lacazette in the process.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Said a few weeks ago that he has been a flop and only had a few good games here. Major disappointment as I really like him when he is on it but it is a a rarity in a arsenal shirt

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel that's a bit harsh from him, tbh.

He has had some poor games, but he has had some very good ones too...plus I don't think all his bad performances are down to just him.

When we are at our worst under Arteta, we weirdly seem to be very defensive, but also have no midfield...Partey has to try and do everything offensively and defensively in there, it's mad.

He does have to improve though, especially if we want Champions League football next season...still backing him, he has the quality.

**** this, tbh.

Was like the Danny Rose of midfielders today, just running around doing nothing.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Told you all ages ago he wasn't world class. Was bang average for us and has been a flop. Havent been on this in ages but he is absolutely a flop and is costing us points every week. Against United didn't track back for the goals and tonight gave the ball away numerous times.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I get a few man shouting at me and tagging me for not rating, but this guy was hilariously bad today.

Guess he will soon be in the pile with Laca and dem soon if he's not already.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Arsenal Fan Tv Party Hard GIF by AFTV

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

What's going on here?... It seems so few and far between the occasions where he's stamping any real authority in the midfield.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom