• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Honestly thought it was a decent improvement today in comparison to his recent form. Has to continue on it of course.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Honestly thought it was a decent improvement today in comparison to his recent form. Has to continue on it of course.
Na poor game. Didn't dominate the midfield. Misplaced passes. Hit 2 long balls to an invisible player when the long ball wasn't on. Hit one or two pot shots when off balance losing us possession. Would need to improve about 30-40% on today if he is to help us get anywhere close to top 4.

mirrorstares

Still underwhelming but at least played a good part on our best goal and showed a few of those positive ball passing moments fans love from him.

Can't blame him for the shot, 3-0 win is a good time to shoot to row z

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Worst player on the pitch today. Offers very little defensively and offensively, lacks technical ability and footballing IQ.

Xhaka weren't much better either.

We really need to invest in some CMs.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think the overall performance is better than last few games still by his standards and what he expects from him it's below average

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Still underwhelming but at least played a good part on our best goal and showed a few of those positive ball passing moments fans love from him.

Can't blame him for the shot, 3-0 win is a good time to shoot to row z
You can say it is poor play shooting from 30 yards when the shot isn't on. Its poor decision making which is continuing into much tighter games. Its being wasteful.

mirrorstares

Nah I already give him plenty of ****.

What irked me today was that there was a point in the match he seemed to have an ocean of space to do as he wished and he didn't exert much influence sadly. We need Partey being able to attack, to provide through balls and drag defenders out of position in those cases

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Improves from game to game now. There were a couple of bad (though harshly referred) freekicks given away, but there's clear improvements that continue.

I'm way more optimistic than I was just a week ago.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good game it wasn't against scrubs it was against Rice and Soucek who been fantastic but him and Xhaka never let them dominate a game apart from 5 minutes in 1st half. Hopefully this will give Partey confidence to continue

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Brilliant performance tonight.

But still expecting him to sub himself after 15 minutes v Leeds away, lad does what he wants!

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Agree, think he played well for the whole game. Kept it simple and had some nice passes through the lines. Referee seemed to want to give free kicks against him at any turn and would do the same when he was fouled. Solid performance though from Partey!

Fabregasm

Agree, think he played well for the whole game. Kept it simple and had some nice passes through the lines. Referee seemed to want to give free kicks against him at any turn and would do the same when he was fouled. Solid performance though from Partey!
I would go in with cautious on Partey, this game practically everyone has rating of 7 and above (apart maybe from Xhaka some would argue) Games that are difficult especially away to tough opponents are games he has failed to compose himself and fluffed his lines often to amplify the team bad performance. I suspect though with a few more assuring performance like this his confidence will be sky high to stay consistent and be solid midfield rock like he was at A Madrid. Can't wait for the next game to see him in action!

tcahill

Was never really worried about him, knew he was just in a rut of bad form. Looks to be slowly getting back to his best. Looked good against Southhampton, and even better today.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's our best player when he can be bothered, just certain games he plays like he smoked weed before. When he's focused and trying he's too good. I hope he isn't another Özil/Lacazette than can only play at home though.

baccy_man

Established Member
I read an article the other day and Thomas, said that he only rated his performances as about 4 out of 10 so far and that it is taking a lot of time to adjust to the premier league so with a bit more time we should see his true potential.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
I read an article the other day and Thomas, said that he only rated his performances as about 4 out of 10 so far and that it is taking a lot of time to adjust to the premier league so with a bit more time we should see his true potential.

It wasn't just an article. There was an actual video about it.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Very poor this season, was a problem for us again today imo. I’m hoping hard he can pick his form up but can’t see how he gets in the team over Lakonga atm.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom