• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
He was very good today. Reminded me of his performance against Sheffield away last season. But he is quite poor at tackling when someone is running at him. I have seen it multiple times. He can use his long legs to steal the ball when the player is standing.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
As usual stuck out yesterday like a sore thumb as player of being our weakest quality wise. Xhaka also next poorest.

Two cms next season is priority with a striker.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Absolutely disgraceful.

The (probably quite small) part of our fanbase that continues to do this **** sickens me. Must be hell being an Arsenal player that goes through a rough patch.

Worst part is that its probably the same people that overpraised Partey when he first came or/and constantly overpraise opposition players.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Just adding my voice to the sanity here - Partey was decent in the last match and is getting somewhat underrated on here now as well. He gets through a lot of defensive work and put a filthy pass through to Tierney at one point as well.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I hope Partey plays a blinder vs City and Ghana get knocked out early. Even on one leg, he improves us and it would be unfair to expect Sambi to carry the load for a prolonged spell.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I liked the bit where even Xhaka admitted this don has been struggling.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom