• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Finesse

He is the key to how we play and getting a similar player / same mould etc should be priority even over a striker next season. He cannot stay fit for an entire season and everything we he injured we seem to have to reset and look for a new way of playing. It takes 3-5 games to recover. We cannot carry on like this every season, especially if we are in the CL.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He is the key to how we play and getting a similar player / same mould etc should be priority even over a striker next season. He cannot stay fit for an entire season and everything we he injured we seem to have to reset and look for a new way of playing. It takes 3-5 games to recover. We cannot carry on like this every season, especially if we are in the CL.
I agree that we need another talented and experienced CM, but dude we def need a clinical striker. Like 19/20 Auba with hopefully better technique and strength, we also need a new LB. Tierney is decent, but too injury prone and to me not that good to even be a guaranteed starter. He needs real competition as Mr. Beastiality is still too raw and inconsistent. Just crazy how Partey was an ironman before he got here and now he is injury prone.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From his Instagram stories does look Partey do alot of running maybe that good sign we can at least have him for last 3 matchdays I'd love if he back against Sp**s.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Would be an obvious boost to have him for the end of the season but wouldn’t want to rush him back.

If it’s a case he’s fully prepared that’s great…if not, taking the time to build up for next season will be fine.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tomi finally ****ing returns, Partey back in light training ahead of schedule.

If we can get these 2 back in form, then I can't see how we don't get Champions League.

Looks like it's going our way this season 🙏

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This is the second time injury has upended a great start by Partey. The defense has really felt the loss of him. He got a lot flask on this site undeservedly earlier in year and really picked up second half before the injuries. The 3 straight losses is down to Partey and the fullback situation. It clears up any doubts that he is our best midfielder by a lot. Respect to Ødegaard he has had great success creating and scoring, but Partey was the engine and lynchpin. Despite playing well by his standards and scoring one of his 3 times a decade goals Xhaka should be upgraded on.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

This is the second time injury has upended a great start by Partey. The defense has really felt the loss of him. He got a lot flask on this site undeservedly earlier in year and really picked up second half before the injuries. The 3 straight losses is down to Partey and the fullback situation. It clears up any doubts that he is our best midfielder by a lot. Respect to Ødegaard he has had great success creating and scoring, but Partey was the engine and lynchpin. Despite playing well by his standards and scoring one of his 3 times a decade goals Xhaka should be upgraded on.
Welcome back! You have been away a while, haven't you? Hope all is well! Now we just need Partey back! 😉

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Welcome back! You have been away a while, haven't you? Hope all is well! Now we just need Partey back! 😉
Well thank you. I was canceled by big tech like the Mango Mussolini himself. I think his underrated influence was instantly felt in the teams performance. Franki De Jong is up for sale, we could have him to partner with Partey and Ødegaard and it would go a big distance to cut the gap between us and big boys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom