• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Piece of sh*t player really and incredibly overrated. Is there really nobody else on the planet Arteta can get to play this role?

Is that what Lisandro was about? (Never watched him but heard he can play there).

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Rubbish. Perhaps he should show up late to training or something so he can spare us from these performances.

:lol:

Some tried to convince themselves that he had a good game. Saliba had to school this lad who’s meant to be one of the experienced players in the squad on how to tackle.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

Some tried to convince themselves that he had a good game. Saliba had to school this lad who’s meant to be one of the experienced players in the squad on how to tackle.
Ramsdale was also yelling at him in the first half because he was sloppy on the ball and hiding. Imagine that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ramsdale was also yelling at him in the first half because he was sloppy on the ball and hiding. Imagine that.

I think we’re in trouble if he continues to drag his feet like he did last season.

Not sure who posted it but last season wasn’t there an article that people within the club rated Lokonga higher than him or something along those lines, if so then we might see that transition happen this season. I’m not at all convinced it’s enough but maybe there’s a lot more in Lokonga’s game that we haven’t seen thus far.

Legend14

Established Member
Not his best performance. Don't think he is focused, which is unfortunate given we only get so many healthy games with the player. Still, we do not have anyone else who would be an improvement right now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Man do y'all think he was really that bad? @Macho @2Smokeyy

I thought he was ok, not terrible but maybe but y'all got me questioning myself 😅

He was ghosting at times through the game and his passing was very sloppy (his passing accuracy in the opposition half was 64% which for a player of his calibre should be higher). I’m not sure if it was the boos getting to him but I noticed he was releasing the ball quickly, so possibly that could have had a part to play but I do have high expectations for Partey this season as this has to be the year he stays injury free and does something to fulfill the fee we spent for him.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Did the simple things right.

This forum is bizarre.

Have to agree, I'm not a Partey fan at all but I don't think he had a terrible game. He was so-so, did more or less what I expected of him. Would like an upgrade at some point, now we've sorted our issues up front and at the back Arteta might look to get in 1-2 classy midfielders as Xhaka and Partey are both 30 this and next year.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Lets be real, the whole midfield was pretty poor in this game. It happened last time we went to selhurst park also, where were not resistant to the palace press. Crystal palace might be a little disappointed they didn't salvage a point

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Thought Ødegaard was good off the ball, just on it was a different story. Partey did nothing but hide the whole game and rush the ball out of his feet.
Ødegaard let Eze? run 1 on 1 on Ramsdale. He was rubbish vs CP

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Ødegaard let Eze? run 1 on 1 on Ramsdale. He was rubbish vs CP

Ødegaard shouldn't have been at right back in the first place, was covering. You could easily also say that Saliba didn't cut out the through ball as well if you wanted to, but then I'm not looking for reasons to bash players.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He was ghosting at times through the game and his passing was very sloppy (his passing accuracy in the opposition half was 64% which for a player of his calibre should be higher). I’m not sure if it was the boos getting to him but I noticed he was releasing the ball quickly, so possibly that could have had a part to play but I do have high expectations for Partey this season as this has to be the year he stays injury free and does something to fulfill the fee we spent for him.

He was treating the ball like a hot potato and the rest is exactly right.

blrgooner

Established Member
Ødegaard shouldn't have been at right back in the first place, was covering. You could easily also say that Saliba didn't cut out the through ball as well if you wanted to, but then I'm not looking for reasons to bash players.
For me the biggest issue in that chance was in the midfield, it was a random tackle from wide which came to the center of midfield and not one player actually closed Zaha down. We had 8 players behind the ball I think. Zaha had loads of time to pick up a pass in the final third from the middle which should never happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom