• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This certainly must be one of the more frustrating signings in recent years. The quality is there, but due to injuries it is a story of stop - start - stop - start. There is no continuity whatsoever. It must be very frustrating for the player. It certainly is for the fans.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
All he did was move the ball quicker and we improved tremendously. Its not rocket science but so many of our midfielders seem to struggle with that principle.
Exactly this. Sadly looks like the only 1 who can do that in our midfield.

Really missed him. He has to play every minute from now on for us.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
People underestimated how much we missed him.

Take a player like him from any team and they suffer.

No more Mikel bad luck please.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please don't get injured Thomas.

He single handed make our midfield go levels up that's why we should've added another midfielder to compete him Lokonga could be nice for long term but we all know xhaka will partner him when his suspension is done

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Of course we're better with Partey the drop in quality from him to all our other midfielders is pretty scary, but then again this guy is a CL midfielder, how on earth he ended up here I don't know.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
this guy is a CL midfielder, how on earth he ended up here I don't know.

87yd9r3u2vc31.jpg

bastun

Player:Saka
And people questioned my statement he is world class. If he stays fit and gain momentum with coulpe of games you will all see

Reactions: Xln
Top Bottom