• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He made some errors, but to me people here are blowing things out of proportion because of the disappointing result.
Must be a 1st on here :p :rolleyes:
tbh i thought he had a poor 1st half but improved in the 2nd.
He has not consistently reached the levels we expect due to a number of reasons tbh.
'On his day' still easily our best midfielder though .

Just really need him to be on it more often

My only worry is that he may not 100% be up for the demands 'the prem & want away'

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel that's a bit harsh from him, tbh.

He has had some poor games, but he has had some very good ones too...plus I don't think all his bad performances are down to just him.

When we are at our worst under Arteta, we weirdly seem to be very defensive, but also have no midfield...Partey has to try and do everything offensively and defensively in there, it's mad.

He does have to improve though, especially if we want Champions League football next season...still backing him, he has the quality.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Hopefully he finds form back, tanks confidence in AFCON and gets a strong finish to the season. All hands on deck at 100% and we'll get something from this season.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Feel that's a bit harsh from him, tbh.

He has had some poor games, but he has had some very good ones too...plus I don't think all his bad performances are down to just him.

When we are at our worst under Arteta, we weirdly seem to be very defensive, but also have no midfield...Partey has to try and do everything offensively and defensively in there, it's mad.

He does have to improve though, especially if we want Champions League football next season...still backing him, he has the quality.

Ceballos and Torreira had less poor games and more good ones than Partey yet I never see people blaming the players around them for their poor performances........... and these are actual youngsters.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Xhaka has been here for 5-6 years, no **** :lol:

I’ll flip the script then with that logic, he’s also cost us more times than I think Partey ever possibly could. You ever seen him blame himself? I’ll be waiting.

The Xhaka hate is getting old.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom