• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

D

Deleted member 102404

I mean once Xhaka had to go off, he had to carry the midfield all by himself. Only he can do that

I don't think that is true. There is a tendency I think for the reaction to some players performances to be somewhat sugar coated or excuses to be made, whilst with others it's the opposite (couple of errors and they get hammered). Partey falls into the former.
I've seen him be absolutely brilliant, but then also seen his level drop dramatically. Recently the problem he has had with sloppy passing has been far more rare, but it was evident again yesterday. All players will make mistakes of course and we shouldn't be too harsh.
I think he's a very good player, but I want to see him be more consistent.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I don't think that is true. There is a tendency I think for the reaction to some players performances to be somewhat sugar coated or excuses to be made, whilst with others it's the opposite (couple of errors and they get hammered). Partey falls into the former.
I've seen him be absolutely brilliant, but then also seen his level drop dramatically. Recently the problem he has had with sloppy passing has been far more rare, but it was evident again yesterday. All players will make mistakes of course and we shouldn't be too harsh.
I think he's a very good player, but I want to see him be more consistent.
That's the reason I can't call him world class. Even though he is clearly our most important player. Mainly because nobody else on the team can play the role he plays nearly as well as he does. But some of the sloppiness on the ball is just not what you expect from a veteran who is meant to be world class.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Man was barely captain for a minute, before everything fell apart ffs!

The first choice skipper hadn't even stopped celebrating on the bench, before Partey had led the troops to their defeat 🤣

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Man was barely captain for a minute, before everything fell apart ffs!

The first choice skipper hadn't even stopped celebrating on the bench, before Partey had led the troops to their defeat 🤣

When I saw one of his shots sail through the sky I thought to myself if that was in an Arsenal shirt that would have gone in.

Useless that guy I tell ya.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Honestly can’t believe @Fabregasm thought Declan Rice was better. Rice isn’t even 1/10th the player Partey is.

Takes too many touches, isn't anywhere near the progressive passer and isn't as press resistant by any stretch. I've no idea why it's even been suggested he should come in a replace Partey. Not even replace him but people are acting like this is a big upgrade that'll improve us. I've long said there's very few players around that can even replicate what Partey does for us let alone improve on it.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Only English players I want to sign are ones with no hype like Ramsdale or Ben White because English media doesn’t actually appreciate quality technical players just pashun merchants.
The funny thing is Rice isn’t even a passhun merchant. The one thing that you expect in overpriced English midfielder he don’t got… he’s not a “grab a game by the scruff of the neck” sort

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Takes too many touches, isn't anywhere near the progressive passer and isn't as press resistant by any stretch. I've no idea why it's even been suggested he should come in a replace Partey. Not even replace him but people are acting like this is a big upgrade that'll improve us. I've long said there's very few players around that can even replicate what Partey does for us let alone improve on it.
The idea probably comes from times when Partey was missing more games than he was playing. Now that he seems to be fit, we can only talk about finding someone to improve on Elneny and have that new guy as a backup.

Riou

Yeah you could see how he had a tantrum in the Frankfurt game or when Nketiah rattled him. He seems fragile.

Those moments were proper hilarious :lol:

Frankfurt were the ones who nearly got screwed by the ref in that match, when he missed the clear red by Cresswell until VAR got involved.

And the Eddie thing was a piss take from him, West Ham lost all composure after that and just kept fouling us.

When Chelsea replace Kante with him and give Mount £300,000 a week they will be ****ed, and it will be glorious!

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Those moments were proper hilarious :lol:

Frankfurt were the ones who nearly got screwed by the ref in that match, when he missed the clear red by Cresswell until VAR got involved.

And the Eddie thing was a piss take from him, West Ham lost all composure after that and just kept fouling us.

When Chelsea replace Kante with him and give Mount £300,000 a week they will be ****ed, and it will be glorious!
I dunno whether it was the Frankfurt breakdown or all the hype he gets even though he’s not that good but I really don’t like him. I think it’s all the cringey Rice ads he’s in as well as the Rice Rice baby stuff, just an absolute geek.

No one has spent 100m+ because most teams know he’s not that good no matter how hard the media try push him.

The best English players are the ones with no hype like Ben White, I bet he’d be a better midfielder than Rice.

Riou

I dunno whether it was the Frankfurt breakdown or all the hype he gets even though he’s not that good but I really don’t like him. I think it’s all the cringey Rice ads he’s in as well as the Rice Rice baby stuff, just an absolute geek.

No one has spent 100m+ because most teams know he’s not that good no matter how hard the media try push him.

The best English players are the ones with no hype like Ben White, I bet he’d be a better midfielder than Rice.

And next match, Rice is gonna get outplayed by a 57 year old Aaron Ramsey...

Sad times for England's midfield.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom