• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

real madrid football GIF

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Good to hear but we can't really always get worried when he has knock. The club has to get a good backup

With a knock. Without a knock. Having dinner. Parking his car. I’ve been worried about him since the season started.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, we tend to do very well on the Xhaka/Partey axis, it’s nothing new for this season.

Tom Mix

@Tom Mix gonna have to return the suit he rented for Partey’s funeral…
I'll be delighted if he's fit but - and this might be a surprise to some - I will leave the medical prognosis for the doctor to determine before I breathe a sigh of relief. Internet trolls may have their uses (I'm still to find a useful one) but I suspect medicine is not their strongest point.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Nevermind AM spreading rumours about Partey's injury status, I reckon Arteta is the main one making everything seem worse than it is, to make sure Edu gets him a new midfielder.

Reckon Mikel is dreading this positive news going public...

"No Edu, that's not Thomas... ummm that's his brother, Yakubu Partey..."

...Arteta to Mr Gaspar, when Partey starts training normally this week.

bergholt

Devils advocate : If Partey sustained an injury, we wouldn’t know the truth of it until the transfer window closes on Tues night.

Yeah what they’ve said so far is exactly what they would have said if he was actually injured, so there’s not really any information yet

Top Bottom