• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Next targets should be Upamecano and Patson Daka imo. Ship out all the deadwood in defence and pair up Upamecano with Gabriel. Get rid of Lacazette too.

Hopefully we’ll have CL to tempt them to come here ahead of our rivals.
From the little I've seen of Upemacano he already seems too good for us. Also I'm getting the feeling that Bayern already have that wrapped up.

Daka could be insane and I believe the African conveyor belt is due to explode but he could be a big fish in a small pond. Naby Keita looked like a God in the Austrian league.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I think we’d have a chance at winning the league if we signed both Upamecano and Daka tbh.

That’s the sort of business Liverpool done when they went out and bought VVD, Fabinho etc.

Daka looks like a hybrid of Mane and Auba.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

On the current convo I'd rather us not sign Upamecano for £42M when Saliba is here and we have other more pressing issues. Elite CB, but only 2 years older than Saliba.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Went to RedCafe and they think he's slow and not so good on the ball.

Did they see him play?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Upamecano is wishlist stuff. We have a minor possibility of signing him IF we get to UCL, but still I think he will go to bigger teams. Unless he is a super Arsenal fan or something.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Did they see him play?

Actually there was one poster there who said that, most challenged him and said he is a good signing or were envious and wondered why United didn't get him and get rid of Matic etc.

Still so thrilled about this, finally we got a good step toward fixing our midfield.

giphy.gif

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

On the current convo I'd rather us not sign Upamecano for £42M when Saliba is here and we have other more pressing issues. Elite CB, but only 2 years older than Saliba.
64 dribbles completed, jesus.

EDIT:
Pepe did 72, i got my stats wrong

Last edited:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

From the little I've seen of Upemacano he already seems too good for us. Also I'm getting the feeling that Bayern already have that wrapped up.

Daka could be insane and I believe the African conveyor belt is due to explode but he could be a big fish in a small pond. Naby Keita looked like a God in the Austrian league.

True but look at Haaland, he was brilliant in Austria and Daka has a very similar goals to game ratio as him. I think Patson Daka’s qualities are suited to the PL imo.

Upamecano would be an unreal signing too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Basically saying Kia could facilitate a move for Aouar within the next two windows.

Well the journalist Nick Ames wrote that an agreement has effectively been in place for Partey since 2019. It goes to show that there's so much we don't know, we only see the tip of the iceberg of transfers. So the club is probably already scouting and working on a deal for a creative midfielder, Aouar or someone else, that could only come to fruition in 12 months time.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Did they see him play?

Yeah they're just being dumb, Partey would have been a perfect transfer for Utd actually and he'd make them a much better team than Matic or McTominay does. I think most Utd fans know that tbh, they just being salty.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
64 dribbles completed, jesus. Twice as many as Pepe :lol:
And people say Pepe is the most technical player in our squad that has the ability to dribble past players.
Oh then I guess Messi isn't technical either guys because he only had a 67.3% dribble success rate last season while Partey had 81.8%.

It's not because they're in totally different positions or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom