• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
In fairness Fabinho and Partey both have similar body types but I think Partey is way more athletic and agile. He has good pace for a tall midfielder and natural strength despite a slight frame.

Impact

Established Member
I just don't see it with Ceballos and Xhaka. Ceballos has decent technique on the ball, but he is so slow and weak. He holds on to the ball too long at times. I don't think it would be a good idea to resign him after his loan. We need to find two midfielders to help Partey out. One creative mid and another CM that can pass, good under pressure and sound positioning. El neny has been good, but he is still best used as a squad option.

I rate Ceballos higher than you but I think this is overall where I am. We need an eleven where everyone is mobile otherwise unless you control 70%+ possession, it restricts your game.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You could see him grab his thigh when he ran for the poor back pass to Martinez. Good that he gets a break, hopefully its nothing too serious.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli

Apparently he took a knock when he closed down the back pass to Martinez early in the match...Emi the prick, taking out out best player!
Agent Emi, Maybe just enought to keep him out of internationals and be rested.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully nothing serious he rarely get injured thankfully there international break to rest.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Its strange I havent seen him much yet but he seems to so far be great at going forward and pure tackling, but has seemed like positionally he needs to improve. Feel like I saw gaps behind him a couple times this game and vs United.

But anyway hes our best midfielder and if our attack actually starts firing he can be integral to that.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It already looks like we can't defend without him so that's worrying.:lol:

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Its strange I havent seen him much yet but he seems to so far be great at going forward and pure tackling, but has seemed like positionally he needs to improve. Feel like I saw gaps behind him a couple times this game and vs United.

But anyway hes our best midfielder and if our attack actually starts firing he can be integral to that.

I feel like he’s the best midfielder we’ve had in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom