<

Thomas Partey: Ghana Sign Da Ting

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by field442, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member Trusted

I'm so glad he's recovered. No excuse now not to try a better formation.

2. amigo

amigo Member

3. Moah

Moah Well-Known Member

4. Macho

Macho Established Member Trusted

amigo likes this.
  5. mpower2540

mpower2540 Well-Known Member

6. Penn_

Penn_ Established Member

Sounds like it could be more than the Leeds game.

7. DUFFMAN

DUFFMAN Well-Known Member

Welcome to Arsenal

8. DUFFMAN

Artera making it sound like a serious injury.

9. ThisFather

ThisFather Fan of Alpha Males

Hasn't Partey missed just ONE game through injury in the last FOUR years? And he's only had two injuries in his entire career?

He comes to Arsenal and he's already injured? We need an internal audit into the club lol. This is a big issue.

Chambers, Holding, Mari etc. So many high degree injuries happen on a regular basis.

North5, <<reed>> and DUFFMAN like this.
  10. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

...now this is a proper player that we can praise...non of this Adebayor nonsense!

Ibadan and Red London like this.
  11. Tourbillion

Tourbillion Angry & Miserable

****ing love Kanners.

Red London, BigPoppaPump and Riou like this.
  12. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

We might be able to ignore this one as the Covid schedules will probably lead to a lot of muscular injuries.

Annoying he’s out because it’s exposed how ordinary our midfield is without him.

13. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Trust me, we didn't need a Partey injured for this to be exposed. I've been banging this drum for so long even I'm tired of it, but the truth must not be hidden. Our midfield average. It's mid-table level. Ceballos and Xhaka are Wolves, Everton, etc level players and you could argue very much that both those sides have better options currently. Even teams lesser than them do.

Midfield is a long long way being where it needs to be to become a regular top 4 side, and to then hopefully start competing. We're a long way off, let's be blunt about it. Partey was simply the first piece of the puzzle, we're still very much missing pieces.

14. Trilly

Trilly The John Sauce Of Ilford Trusted

Well happy Saturday to you too ffs.

Riou and Tir Na Nog like this.
  15. Red London

Red London Anti-Simp Culture Trusted

Is this guy fit for the weekend? Am I the only one who thinks we haven't even properly seen this guy?? He's been here for a decent amount of time now but because of the two stupid international breaks and his injury we've only seen a glimpse of him.

I'm going to be really dissapointed if he misses the next PL game.

tap-in likes this.
  16. tap-in

tap-in Nothing Wrong With Me

You're right, I think his best game was Utd. He will clearly be a vital player for us. I hate international games. I dont know if he's fit, I read he may play some part in the EL game. We'll see!

Red London likes this.
  17. DUFFMAN

This is what annoys me when people have a go at Arteta by throwing in he's been given partey and Gabriel and the team is doing terrible.

Seriously he has played 2.5 games for us and we won 2 of them.

No perspective anymore.

18. tap-in

The team IS doing terrible so I dont see your point? Arteta was doing well without Gabriel & Partey so they shouldn't even come into the discussion. Arteta is NOT doing well with the players he has. You can argue that as long as you like but its fact!

19. DUFFMAN

Right so why sign Gabriel and Partey??

Sure Arteta was doing well without them according to you.

20. tap-in

He was doing well, we beat Pool, City, won the Charity Shield and played well but his inexperience has come to the fore now with a drop in form. Picking a team when you're doing well is the easy part. Its what to do when things go wrong that highlights weaknesses. We needed to add players of quality, we still need to add more but with or without that, Arteta is NOT doing well.