• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moah

No they should just totally turn against the manager because Moah has
I sense some sarcasm in there but I would like to clarify one thing. I am not blaming the players for backing him but it is starting to look scripted.

A day before both Partey's and Pepe's posts there were reports that they were due a meeting with the manager It just feels like by the end of the meeting he tells them to prepare these posts :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Desperately want him back as early as January him in midfield will give us so much we just unlucky missing a world class player.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta said he'll back to full training in few days. I think we'll see feature against Newcastle in fa cup. Desperately need Partey we been unlucky not having him

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
2020/21 season is weird on top and wild at heart. Happy Partey takes as long as he needs to recover before coming back and hope he looks just as good when he returns (aka like an adult having a kick about with a bunch of kids)

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Considering how often Partey has been injured with us compared to at Atletico & despite our last 3 games on how many we've had since his joined us anyone think he'd still be happy here & willing to stay still? No CL here compared to Atletico unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom