• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Really good and I'm glad the numbers bore out what I was seeing with my eyes that he kept pinging those long balls and almost all of them were so accurate.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
If thats the case then he shouldnt be near the team, you need to be quick when breaking down a low block.

Not when your teammates aren’t in the right positions. Staying on the ball and slowing things down allows them to take up positions. If we’re on the counter I never see him slowing it down, he plays it quick, but we don’t play on the counter we play possession.

Besides, this is the Partey thread. No need to bring down one player to build up his teammate, that’s nothing but a self destructive agenda.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not when your teammates aren’t in the right positions. Staying on the ball and slowing things down allows them to take up positions. If we’re on the counter I never see him slowing it down, he plays it quick, but we don’t play on the counter we play possession.

Besides, this is the Partey thread. No need to bring down one player to build up his teammate, that’s nothing but a self destructive agenda.

I'm not bringing Xhaka down, he is what he is. Like Pepe he just doesn't suit the premier league, he's far too slow. Partey will bring the best out of Xhaka because he does so much work and is an athletic presence.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
I'm not bringing Xhaka down, he is what he is. Like Pepe he just doesn't suit the premier league, he's far too slow. Partey will bring the best out of Xhaka because he does so much work and is an athletic presence.

Xhaka and Partey will bring the best out of each other. Xhaka’s done very well in Partey’s absence too, but it’s no coincidence that quality midfielders play well together.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A.Madrid used Saul as his partner most of time right? A guy that can join attack need this kind of player to partner Partey Xhaka can't offer that

It depended. A lot of the time it was Koke or Herrera who’d sit deep with him because Saul didn’t really have the legs for a deep role.

Sometimes they stuck him as a right winger though. Because of his technique, athleticism and passing range you can play him almost anywhere.

Keplaz

No need to bring down one player to build up his teammate, that’s nothing but a self destructive agenda.
And yet in this Partey thread you want make sure Xhaka shares the praise... You can't say Thomas did well, and that's enough. You have to make sure he is seen as Xhakas equal..

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
And yet in this Partey thread you want make sure Xhaka shares the praise... You can't say Thomas did well, and that's enough. You have to make sure he is seen as Xhakas equal..

I did say Partey played very well. Didn’t say a bad word about him. It’s the agenda merchants who keep speaking bad about Xhaka for little reason.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I love the way he just pings the passes with such little back lift in his foot. There is such a nice rythme and swagger to his game.

It's like what AmN could be if he focused and applied himself.

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
It’s Partey coming back from an injury and that hasn’t yet gelled with the team. He’s only going to get better. His engine is unreal. Similar to Xhaka. A great addition to our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom