• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He has to find that balance, when to shoot and when not. In recent games he has had good shots, he has a good shot.
I think he just taking a shot without thinking the first half he had great opportunity and it was right to shot but i don't like he take a shot when people press him just wasteful. I'm sure he won't rest until he score 😂

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think he just taking a shot without thinking the first half he had great opportunity and it was right to shot but i don't like he take a shot when people press him just wasteful. I'm sure he won't rest until he score 😂
Yeah, I also think he needs to calm down a bit in shooting, but in another sense it's good that people think he will shoot. He is a clever, fast player so he might get good passing chances in the future because of it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think defensively he’s top notch. Kept us in the game first half and he’s really calm in possession.

The shooting is what it is but he’s done that his entire career.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He has to find that balance, when to shoot and when not. In recent games he has had good shots, he has a good shot.
I noticed how he's been taking good shots the past couple of games and nothing was said. Soon as he gets a couple wrong ppl want him to stop. Smh

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
He used to be so accurate with his passes between the lines at Atlético but for us they're nearly always cut out.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He used to be so accurate with his passes between the lines at Atlético but for us they're nearly always cut out.
How much Atlético did you watch? Thomas has never been more than a 7/10 passer. This is what he is. Only people who watched a game of his against Liverpool and a bunch of YouTube compilations convinced this forum otherwise.

That said, yesterday he was really particularly poor. Very poor decision making with his passing and of course with the idiotic shots. He and Ode both played as badly as I've seen them in an Arsenal shirt.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
How much Atlético did you watch? Thomas has never been more than a 7/10 passer. This is what he is. Only people who watched a game of his against Liverpool and a bunch of YouTube compilations convinced this forum otherwise.

That said, yesterday he was really particularly poor. Very poor decision making with his passing and of course with the idiotic shots. He and Ode both played as badly as I've seen them in an Arsenal shirt.
Fair enough, I didn't watch a lot. Assumed he was generally incisive.

Him and Ødegaard were indeed not good enough.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
After 3 good peformances Partey was back to very poor standard he displayed last season for us.

Last edited:

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Solid performance, not spectacular. Lots of great defensive work. Not bothered about the shooting but the chance towards the end of the first half was a pretty decent opportunity for a player of his ability IMO.

Brighton players were extremely tenacious (wish ours had matched that), noticed Partey was giving them loads of verbal, was very physical at set pieces, let the ref know what was going on and was not bullied in any way whatsoever - as a decent senior player should to be honest. ESR and Saka wilted a bit under the same pressure, but to be expected at their age I guess.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
After 3 good peformances Partey was back to very poor standard he displayed last season for us.
Welcome back to the thread mate, your absence has been noted, how many weeks have you been waiting to pull the trigger on that email? 😝 😝

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He wasn't great on the ball, but none of our players were really, one of those days for us.

Felt he was still important for us defensively, such a great player (even with his constant wayward longshots, or subbing himself every now and then) one my favs.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has about 14,5 % shots on target now in EPL. Been a bit more accurate recently imo.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom