• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had some sloppy passes out of defence but also played some good through balls. He was more Gilberto than Vieira on Saturday and works really well with Lokonga. Even on one leg, he's vital for us and we need him to stay fit and return from AFCON on top form.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Never watched the second half so if he was good, good for him. I think he’s been a MASSIVE disappointment since signing though. His long range shooting, his sloppy passing, his lazy tracking back. Has one good game in 5 it seems like.

Can’t believe I rated him so highly, looking at Saul at Chelsea, maybe Simeone just makes players look miles better than they are, like Klopp does.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Never watched the second half so if he was good, good for him. I think he’s been a MASSIVE disappointment since signing though. His long range shooting, his sloppy passing, his lazy tracking back. Has one good game in 5 it seems like.

Can’t believe I rated him so highly, looking at Saul at Chelsea, maybe Simeone just makes players look miles better than they are, like Klopp does.
Saul dropped off massively while at A Madrid though, was crap last two seasons. Partey was excellent until he left. Agree though, he`s been disappointing. Thought we were getting a consistent top class midfielder that would give you a 7/10 every week and some top performances now and then. Now we`re lucky if we get a 7 out of 10 every third week from him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They need to check this guy’s passport. Mans playing like a geriatric with a hangover.

Simeone has added 5 years to his age.

Atletico have done a number on us, fair play to them for selling us Daniel Apartey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm just dissapointed I'm so far not seen Partey of A.Madrid he show flashes of quality in some games but really that not enough we bought him to help us dominate the midfield. It been really disappointing so far

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Bad game. Not going to crucify every performance because he's had some good with us, but the last two have been worrying

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The thing is, as blatant as his errors were he actually did a lot of good. He made some impressive challenges and was good in the air. As bad as he can be he’s still an absolute nailed on starter.

Xhaka and Partey is still our best pairing as it stands.

Jack badmon

“Boss this is no good, I ordered a Partey but you give apartay. I want money back please boss”

“Sorry no returns”

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Seems like my guy is a bit thick, need someone with a bit of smarts next to him, always plays a sloppy pass, doesn't seem to know where to position himself.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom