• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Check

He is by far the best player at this club. The way he is able to 'postpone' a pass to open up the opposition and bring Ødegaard or ESR into play is beautiful to watch. Will only get better once he gets more minutes. Hope he stays fit for the rest of the season because without him, we're so much worse.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I was worried when I saw a 4141 formation but this guy knows how to own a midfield. He's so capable in attack and defence and always looking to progress play. He had two sloppy moments, one on the edge of our box and ran backwards once. Otherwise, it looked pretty easy for him

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
He’s a world class player with the shooting ability of a Star Wars stormtrooper. When on form I think he starts for any club in the world. Playing him alongside the reincarnation of Charlie Adam’s playing career is a travesty even Vieira wouldn’t look as good if he was played there.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is by far the best player at this club. The way he is able to 'postpone' a pass to open up the opposition and bring Ødegaard or ESR into play is beautiful to watch. Will only get better once he gets more minutes. Hope he stays fit for the rest of the season because without him, we're so much worse.

Agreed, his distribution from deep is great, its why I never got the clamour for a new "deep lying playmaker" like Bruno Guimares or Locatelli on the summer, especially when someone like Xhaka is still a about.

If we persist with 433, we need someone to play ahead of him with one of Ødegaard/ESR, that's a bit more solid defensively than those two imo.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I assume he'll be rested against Wimbledon
I will send batshit through mail for Arteta if he starts Partey in this kind of a match and gets him injured again.

Although I'm sure Arteta will eat it with no hesitation, and thinks none of it.

drippin

Partey has a goot shot, it just seems that he has too much pressure when shooting now after so many have gone badly.

I checked his LaLiga stats and he seems to hit 20-25 % on target, mostly long shots I presume. Not sure how that compares to other midfielders. At Arsenal that's closer to 0 % thus far I think.

Last edited:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not to bash anyone on AM but genuinely think I was the only person on here who noticed this, defensively he was brilliant.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I always laugh when he shoots and people get upset instead of passing sideways and next guy pass sideways until we lose the ball. As a team we dont shoot anywhere close enough. They all need to shoot more. If Arteta had his way no one would shoot and every attack would end with tierney putting in a crosss

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
another season without UCL and Thomas will go to one of the big boys

I’m thinking Munich, Paris or City

drippin

another season without UCL and Thomas will go to one of the big boys

I’m thinking Munich, Paris or City
They need to pay a lot, because Partey has contract until 2025. He's not going anywhere for a couple of years.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
They need to pay a lot, because Partey has contract until 2025. He's not going anywhere for a couple of years.

The thing with those dawgs, is that they can pay a lot. This is dependent on Partey having a standout season though.

drippin

The thing with those dawgs, is that they can pay a lot. This is dependent on Partey having a standout season though.
In that case we can buy one or two replacements, so no problem.

First he needs to stay fit though.

Also I doubt any club will throw over 80 million for example for a 29 year old player.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Needs a rest tonight, no doubt about that.

We need Lokonga to play his position tonight, a deep lying progressor of the ball, able to beat the first wave and distribute the ball to the forward line.

Top Bottom