• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Rattata

Easily the most overrated player in the squad right now. I know he has struggled with injuries, but we have not seen a single world class performance from him yet.
Time for him to deliver today.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Amazing performance again today, yet again adapted his game for what the match demands. Last week against Burnley covered the back 4 like a blanket, this week was everywhere for 60-70 minutes in defence and attack - cant wait to see him when hes had a few more weeks of fitness. Absolutely brilliant midfielder, would take someone with their head up their *rse not to see it.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Easily the most overrated player in the squad right now. I know he has struggled with injuries, but we have not seen a single world class performance from him yet.
Time for him to deliver today.
Rattata Rattata Rattata

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Outstanding today.

Though, I feel he was probably a little jealous, seeing Xhaka not have to play the full 90...

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
So this is what it feels to have a world class player :) almost forgot the feeling, such dominance haven’t been shown in a game since Alexis best season

Top Bottom