• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Was worried when skipp tackled him thankfully nothing came from it.

I'm still worried we'll miss him for at least 3 weeks when African cup starts we'll be short in quality.
We need to go for a big CM this January IMO. Xhaka might be out for a long time and also might be out the door in the summer, Partey leaving to AFC leaves a huge hole. No way we don't improve there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We need to go for a big CM this January IMO. Xhaka might be out for a long time and also might be out the door in the summer, Partey leaving to AFC leaves a huge hole. No way we don't improve there.
Agree Lokonga Xhaka Niles for 3 weeks could be enough but there not enough quality in there. I just don't think the club will go to buy midfielder maybe if we have injures.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would say as a Arsenal centre mid, he's ahead of the likes of Cazorla and Ramsey (who were both quality for us) and is close to Fabregas' level (in terms of what Thomas can bring to the team) before we turned him into a 10 around 2009....he helps us control games so well, but obviously in a different way than Cesc did.

Partey at his best is absolutely elite, one of the best in the world in his position...not many Arsenal players you can say that about in 2021.

Zaza

Its not a question of his talent/quality - it's a question of if he can be fit and available for 2/3 of the season.
If he is, we'll finish in the top 6 in my opinion. His injuries have been incredibly frustrating for us.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Was worried when skipp tackled him thankfully nothing came from it.

I'm still worried we'll miss him for at least 3 weeks when African cup starts we'll be short in quality.
You'd hope it's viewed as a priority signing and we get someone in early doors.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He makes such a difference to our team. I think Sambi can become a good partner for him but I get why Arteta is sticking with Xhaka, for now.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Ghana won’t amount to much in AFCON. I know this because I am Ghanaian, think a lot of you are worried over nothing it will be 2-3 weeks tops.

I’d worry about injuries, but otherwise I don’t think him being out for less than a handful of games drastically changes the season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ghana won’t amount to much in AFCON. I know this because I am Ghanaian, think a lot of you are worried over nothing it will be 2-3 weeks tops.

I’d worry about injuries, but otherwise I don’t think him being out for less than a handful of games drastically changes the season.

A midfield of Partey-Essien-Appiah will rock the AFCON in 2022...just you wait, mate!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Outstanding today.

Though, I feel he was probably a little jealous, seeing Xhaka not have to play the full 90...
🤣🤣🤣😂😂

He’s gonna skip the warm-up next game to force an injury.

Top Bottom