• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Ghana won’t amount to much in AFCON. I know this because I am Ghanaian, think a lot of you are worried over nothing it will be 2-3 weeks tops.
It’s nearly 2 months if you include the time when they leave, maybe 7-10 days before the tournament, then the tournament itself, and then the players will need a week or two to rest. It’s a 2 month thing.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Quoting is not working for me for some reason, but yeah, think Ol’ Gazza being a bit dramatic there. The comp is literally a month long and I can’t see Ghana making finals @American_Gooner.

Partey probably may be afforded a week either side of when he comes or goes? Sure that’s up to him though, he decides his minutes and substitutions anyways. Will cross that bridge when we get there myself.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Ghana won’t amount to much in AFCON. I know this because I am Ghanaian, think a lot of you are worried over nothing it will be 2-3 weeks tops.

I’d worry about injuries, but otherwise I don’t think him being out for less than a handful of games drastically changes the season.
Oh my days, another one. Eti sen Chale

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Chale, you’re being too harsh on Ghana’s chances this Afcon. Partey, Kudus, Suelmana, and hopefully CHO and Eddie pick us. We have a decent team.
I’d love it if Eddie picked us, but as England’s U21 record holder I can’t see it. Arsenal academy have a smooth route to the England set up as long as they are starting (usually).

I’d hate for Arsenal’s season to be blamed on AFCON so I hope we don’t miss Partey too much, but we will see.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I have huge expectations from him...just want him to be TOWERING over others. something like Vieiera (sp).

He's still not hit the heights he was hyped up to hit.
Yeah the hype was crazy tbh I expected a Vieira/Toure type of player.

I think he can still be world class for us though as a defensive CM like Fernandinho and Kante. Just need consistency now and to become as reliable as those two I mentioned in possession.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Yeah the hype was crazy tbh I expected a Vieira/Toure type of player.

I think he can still be world class for us though as a defensive CM like Fernandinho and Kante. Just need consistency now and to become as reliable as those two I mentioned in possession.
you are right, but then you have another problem...I don't think a DCM can do it alone. We will need a lot more than Partey and Saka to make it work.

Honestly, there are only two players (if you discount Cesc) in the past decade who could do the midfield alone: Wilshere and Rosicky.

our biggest problem is that we are stuck in a very mediocre cycle. There is nobody beside him even remotely world class except Saka. Previously we had players like Giroud looking like world beaters because they were surrounded by Alexis, Özil and Cazorla.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

We’re in big trouble if this lad plays like that.

Our midfield is abysmal.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Great defensively as usual, a lot of the play went through him even though he was constantly pressed. True there were some loose balls and poor shooting but he still had a good game and could've been tidier on the ball but all in all thought it was a good performance. We would've lost this type of match easily without him.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom