• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
At this point, I don't know who is trolling in this thread and who is serious. Every post looks sarcastic but also not.
Haha I am the same (though that is good trolling tbf, when it's ambiguous enough to not know, so kudos).
Arteta has a PPG ratio of 2.67 since the Chelsea game. You lot still judging him on losing to the European and England Champions when we've won almost every game since and drew to a team that's top of the league. Won the derby. Great football. And yet you all whine. Still in the cups too.

It's amazing how such negativity is here when we're winning. Arteta is one of the foremost managerial talents in world football and we're lucky to have him. And he's spending on youth for the future like Ben Pirlo from deep White and Tomiyasu Sagna and he brought in Partey too. Meanwhile you worship Wenger who brought in Elneny Xhaka and Holding while Arteta's brought in Lokonga and Partey to get rid of him. Just shows the agenda.

Though tbf although there's obviously some trolling going on here there's actually more balance in this post than the majority I see in the Arteta thread, and there's some parts that actually ring true haha.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Uncle Thomas just scored from free kick for Ghana. That back to back games he scores without putting the ball outside the stadium

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Uncle Thomas just scored from free kick for Ghana. That back to back games he scores without putting the ball outside the stadium

With Atletico he’d take the same number of long shots but they’d get him two or three goals a year.

Looks like he’s used up all his goals for you this year with Ghana.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Only fit midfielder on the team.
i feel for him
Imagine his face after we bought Sambi and told him hey you are going to be pairing him if Xhaka is injured.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

mpower2540

I hate him as a single pivot. He can’t do it, Lokonga came on and spent more time in the left half space. He’s been ropey all season tbh. Some moments of class but a lot of stupidity too.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I don't even care about the goal mistake, his shooting annoys me far more than anything else in this stupid team

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was poor for the goal, but our tactics are horrible.

The midfield always seems so far apart, unless him and Xhaka are playing together...Arteta is definitely making most of our players look worse than they are.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I don't even care about the goal mistake, his shooting annoys me far more than anything else in this stupid team

He'll probably score one at some point, but it's just not worth it. It's not like he's taking good shots most of the time either, just having a go from stupid positions.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Was poor for the goal, but our tactics are horrible.

The midfield always seems so far apart, unless him and Xhaka are playing together...Arteta is definitely making most of our players look worse than they are.
We've had both him and Xhaka, we've had Xhaka without him and now Partey plays without Xhaka. The only constant is that we are always poor

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really didn't expect Partey make this mistake it was clumsy from him if was xhaka we'd ask him to be sold.

The goal will be coming Thomas but stop shooting from 40 yards out.

Top Bottom