• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bad mind games from mikel he say he out for few more weeks against Wolves now he say he could be available against Sp**s. I hope Thomas back quickly him coming back mean less xhaka Ceballos our midfield will go from s*, t to very good both Ceballos xhaka showed you can't trust them anymore so either one of them play or Elneny Partey back together again

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wtf is a thigh injury, why have I never heard of this before. Are we talking about the quads or what?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Can some law firm or human rights organization or whatever please investigate our ****ing turf or equipment and staff and see where the **** all these injuries come from

sick of it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Partey isn't fit for Sp**s we lose, if Partey is fit for Sp**s we also lose...

Fingers crossed!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

In the area that most would consider the thigh if you asked them to point it out on the body, you're really only talking about 4, the QUADriceps.
Yeah but then I could be talking about the muscles involved in hip adduction (inner thigh) and abduction (outer thigh). Not to mention the hip flexors which make up the upper thigh.

Glad to be part of the Great A-M thigh debate.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Couldn't even imagine what a thigh injury feels like. But I guess you can neither play football nor have sex in any position other than the cowgirl.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah but then I could be talking about the muscles involved in hip adduction (inner thigh) and abduction (outer thigh). Not to mention the hip flexors which make up the upper thigh.

Glad to be part of the Great A-M thigh debate.
I hope you at least donated to wikipedia after visiting.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Couldn't even imagine what a thigh injury feels like. But I guess you can neither play football nor have sex in any position other than the cowgirl.
I seem to get thigh strains a lot if i dont warm up thoroughly before playing football, really annoying. When its strained you cant even pass or shoot properly, and it gets worse every time you do so it seems.

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm concerned we are piling too much on Partey. Just back from injury, and everyone expects him to be our saviour. He's just arrived in the country and the league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom