• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I just read that Partey has been training on his own for the past week and joins the full team training today!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm concerned we are piling too much on Partey. Just back from injury, and everyone expects him to be our saviour. He's just arrived in the country and the league...

I dont know about piling too much on him. I guess we've seen what he brings to the team and want him back. Having said that no one wants him rushed back. If he has been training on his own for a week then he must be nearly ready anyway.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Medically speaking 'thigh' is not a thing. It's a general term for the upper leg and tells us nothing much.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Medically speaking 'thigh' is not a thing. It's a general term for the upper leg and tells us nothing much.

Well when its Hamstring or groin they usually just say it. However they never say quadriceps strain? So I'm guessing it's that part of the thigh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think been rushed back thigh injures are usually need 4-6 weeks to completely heal and he been more than a month out so i think he'll be okay. Partey rarely been injury prone player in his career so his body well used for overload games

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
PerkyAmusingChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This guy has been the only person on my mind since their second goal. Yes we lost the game but I can only imagine how many points missing Partey will cost us.

He was clearly rusty today but showed his pure quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom